Dyson Said He Doesn't Expect Series To Return To Baltimore

section18

Pressure? Do they feel pressure? Normal humans feel pressure....not sure about this bunch.

Yes the Royals are playing great baseball right now, but let's not forget who Moustakas and Hosmer were before the playoffs started. This lineup is not anywhere near as good as they are playing right now. What goes up must come down. We have been put pressure on every pitcher not named Wade Davis. They have Jeremy Guthrie going next, and we could really break out against him.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry, but this is obviously not true. The pressure doesn't transfer to the team leading 2-0 because of one dumb thing one of their young players said.

Well he's not young(he's 30) but yeah, I wouldn't read too much into a quote making a big difference. The better team will win regardless.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Asked if he expected to return to Baltimore, Jarrod Dyson left no doubt: ?No sir, I don?t. And I don?t think they think that, either.?</p>— Andy McCullough (@McCulloughStar) <a href="

">October 12, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Asked if he expected to return to Baltimore, Jarrod Dyson left no doubt: ?No sir, I don?t. And I don?t think they think that, either.?</p>— Andy McCullough (@McCulloughStar) <a href="
">October 12, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Pretty sure this little quote isn't going to make us take more balls, move runners over, defend better, run faster, or make them do things worse than they have. Seriously, how can Dyson even respect us? He knows that all they need to do is keep the game close and we will find a way to lose. I am not sure that if I was on KC, I would worry at all about any of our players. What have we shown them?

Pretty sure this little quote isn't going to make us take more balls, move runners over, defend better, run faster, or make them do things worse than they have. Seriously, how can Dyson even respect us? He knows that all they need to do is keep the game close and we will find a way to lose. I am not sure that if I was on KC, I would worry at all about any of our players. What have we shown them?

So ignore the first 165 games we played this year and base what we are as a team on these last two?

KC has been behaving as a bunch of schoolboys. This is going to cost them at some point, in this round, or the next. You saw how they got rattled in Game 1 when Dyson was caught stealing. Unfortunately, the Orioles couldn't capitalize.

So ignore the first 165 games we played this year and base what we are as a team on these last two?

Has nothing to do with our guys really....it is them. They have actually forgotten that they lost 73 games this year. Completely forgotten. We are just the opponent for the next two games, until they get four games against either the Cards or Giants.

I will reiterate....I love our guys and love our team. Damn proud of them for this season. But I don't see how KC loses a game to anyone unless some of their guys get hurt.

Has nothing to do with our guys really....it is them. They have actually forgotten that they lost 73 games this year. Completely forgotten. We are just the opponent for the next two games, until they get four games against either the Cards or Giants.

I will reiterate....I love our guys and love our team. Damn proud of them for this season. But I don't see how KC loses a game to anyone unless some of their guys get hurt.

OK well now I agree with you. They can't do any wrong. It is so frustrating.

You must not watch baseball much if you can't think of one scenario in which they lose any games the rest of the way. That's just a dumb comment man.

Not sure this specific quote matters much one way or the other. That said- I do think Buck will do a masterful job the next day or so of getting his guys ready to put on the road grays and play with an "us against the world" attitude. We're getting counted out by many... but I still think we're going to have our moments in this series.

Buck needs to post Dyson's comments in the locker room not that they need any special fodder to fuel off to win the series. Dyson was asked if he thinks the series will return to Baltimore and he said no and doesn't think the Orioles do either. KC people were not happy to hear he gave that quote.

Pretty silly comment considering the Royals firing on all cylinders went into both of these games tied in the ninth. These games could have gone either way and the Royals know better than most how a struggling team can turn things around and go on a roll.

Archived