Season on line and that's the best you can do?

Greg

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wouldn't expect anything less from Adam Jones. You don't win in the postseason with a choker like Jones as your leader. Just pathetic showing from him in his playoff career. No excuses, he has needed to play better and has crapped the bed. No question he has all the heart in the world but the guy is his own worst enemy.

Royals have to be the luckiest team in history. And the douchiest. This series still isn't over. The Royals are mediocre. And they've won like 9 straight games. They're gonna lose eventually, and probably 2 or 3 in a row. Get this series back to Baltimore and all bets are off.

I would have to say I agree with your thoughts on Jones 100%.

Got out pitched, out relieved, out defended and of course out hit. We don't deserve to win. And we wont.Sorry, but its true.

Their 7th and 8th inning relievers are the best pair I have ever seen. Hard for me to see any team ever beating them once they have a lead by the 7th inning.

Poor managing by Buck....Schoop has done nothing, Pearce almost nothing, Go's with KG (who pitched well) when the Os needed a DP instead of O'Day. Young who was hot in the ALDS hasn't seen an AB in 3 games. How does he not bat in place of Pearce?

To add on Adam Jones ...two straight easy outs on 1st pitches in the late innings.

The free swinger thing has worked against them in this series. Moist skis has upped his pitches per innings ...our guys make it look easy for the other

I don't think Pearce was the problem tonight. He hit the ball hard all night.

Suppose Buck will start Delmon tomorrow?

Too late Buck, go back to sleep

Yost takes Guthrie after 5 and turns it over to his shutdown bullpen.

Buck inexplicably tries to get Chen thru the 6th

That lost the game

Yost has schooled Buck all series.

Not even close. Chen gave up a couple bloops and a walk that inning. The offense had three hits and one run ALL GAME. This game was clearly on the offense

Guest Royal Flush

I probably shouldn't even post. You probably won't believe me when I tell you how horrible I feel for how you're feeling.

Come on guys, you can question a lot of things about this game but the "heart" stuff is unfair. It is not easy to go up against HerreraDavisHolland. They have shut down plenty of other teams. Those guys are studs and deserve credit. The O's have shown plenty of heart all year and they fought to the end of this game, it just didn't go our way.

Archived