We are screwed

CA-ORIOLE

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it over? No. But I can't see this team dropping four games in a row.

That's you. That's your opinion. It' s not fact. No one saw this team win 7 in a row in the playoffs. Doesn't mean much. Things happen. Things can happen.

It's NOT over.

BTW' date=' if by some [i']major[/i] miracle we come back and win 4-3, I will lmao at some of these KC posts.

They'll be gone. They are real brave guys coming here up 3-0 talking smack and telling US this is over. Real heroes. We'll see how many are left standing when the O's do come back.

You are the second person I heard say they always root for the American League in the WS. You root for the Yankees and Red Sox? I couldn't stomach that. To each his own.

Haha I don't think I've ever rooted for the AL in the World Series. Maybe if it was the Dodgers or Braves playing someone other than the Red Sox or Yankees.

When you look at it though' date=' this might be the closest series that ever went 3-0 in post season history. I mean every game has been tight, its not like we were blown away or anything, could of easily been different. That's what some of the KC fans who come over here and think their team is way better than us need to reflect on.[/quote']

This was how the Sox-Yankees series felt. I'm not ready to write this series off. Vargas tonight? Please. Shields on Thursday who's been very average? Not fazed yet. Ventura who left game 2 with arm stiffness back in Baltimore? Uh-oh. Guthrie in game 7 on 3 days rest after his middle finger to the O's and fans? That's where we want them.

And Chen was very good. They'd see him again with Gonzo tonight and Tillman and Norris bound to give better performances and raring to go.

I may be the only one here that believes this and I said it yesterday but I truly believe the matchups favor us to have a very good shot at coming back here.

They'll be gone. They are real brave guys coming here up 3-0 talking smack and telling US this is over. Real heroes. We'll see how many are left standing when the O's do come back.

Let me rephrase that, I will laugh at them in absentia.

Not having Matt and Manny is huge, look at the drop off from who fills those spots now. KC isn't this good.

Nobody is this good but I said before the division series the Angels were an easier match up for us. At this rate the Royals aren't an easy match up for anyone.

This was how the Sox-Yankees series felt. I'm not ready to write this series off. Vargas tonight? Please. Shields on Thursday who's been very average? Not fazed yet. Ventura who left game 2 with arm stiffness back in Baltimore? Uh-oh. Guthrie in game 7 on 3 days rest after his middle finger to the O's and fans? That's where we want them.

And Chen was very good. They'd see him again with Gonzo tonight and Tillman and Norris bound to give better performances and raring to go.

I may be the only one here that believes this and I said it yesterday but I truly believe the matchups favor us to have a very good shot at coming back here.

I've had a lot of health problems that are very bad and still do. The only thing you can do is try to take it one day at a time and that's what the O's have to do. Clear their mind and manage their emotions the best they can and execute the best they can and go from there. If we can score a few runs earlier and hold them down before the bullpen comes into play we can make things interesting.

Frankly I knew the series was over after game 1. The Royals are playing out of their minds. Our pitching simply fell off. Starting pitching has overachieved the past 4+ months and they finally came back down to earth (first two games). Bats cooled off. I love Adam Jones as much as the next guy, but he simply doesn't perform well under pressure on the big stage. He needs to learn how to take pitches for the love of god.

Our losses of Wieters, Machado, and Davis finally caught up with us. Hundley simply can't hit. Pearce has been a journeyman his entire career for a reason.

Frankly I knew the series was over after game 1. The Royals are playing out of their minds. Our pitching simply fell off. Starting pitching has overachieved the past 4+ months and they finally came back down to earth (first two games). Bats cooled off. I love Adam Jones as much as the next guy, but he simply doesn't perform well under pressure on the big stage. He needs to learn how to take pitches for the love of god.

Our losses of Wieters, Machado, and Davis finally caught up with us. Hundley simply can't hit. Pearce has been a journeyman his entire career for a reason.

You don't know ****.

And the Orioles pitchers have a chance at redemption. Tillman and Norris are bound to do better and I think the team is solving their hitters a bit after seeing them in Baltimore.

The Royals may have counted their chickens last night in using all their best bullpen pitchers. They could find themselves in a pickle here when the O's start reeling off wins with no rest days in sight. Things can change in a hurry.

As for your crystal ball - that's a load of BS.

I guess you want people to think you a smarter than everyone else? My goodness.

You don't know ****.

And the Orioles pitchers have a chance at redemption. Tillman and Norris are bound to do better and I think the team is solving their hitters a bit after seeing them in Baltimore.

The Royals may have counted their chickens last night in using all their best bullpen pitchers. They could find themselves in a pickle here when the O's start reeling off wins with no rest days in sight. Things can change in a hurry.

As for your crystal ball - that's a load of BS.

I guess you want people to think you a smarter than everyone else? My goodness.

First of all dude, what the **** is your problem?

Secondly, all I'm saying is that I had a premonition it was over. Game 1 was a really tough loss, I was stewing for hours, had to leave the house cuz I was afraid I would yell at my girlfriend. Our bullpen failed and the Royals came up with the big hits while we didn't. That's the difference in this series.

I don't know how long you've been an Orioles fan. I'm just as angry as anyone. I don't think we will win this series and am upset. I will kindly tell you to go to hell and never come at me like that again.

Its not looking good.

Our guys are gonna have to find some cojones and stop playing scared.

Jones looks absolutely clueless up there......almost to the point where if he's 0-3 going into the ninth tomorrow, I'd sincerely consider pinch hitting for him.

That first pitch pop up against holland was garbage.

This team has gotten unlucky but at some point you create your own luck and edge done absolutely nothing to say we deserved this series so far.

If the O's can't come back I won't root for a team with John Lackey on it. So....go Giants.

Can't stand Lackey either, but I gotta be honest, I wouldn't have any reservations about rooting for him if the Cards end up facing the Royals. That's how much I dislike that KC ballclub and Eric Hosmer.

Archived