Big Ten Tournament

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm really furious at this point. We blatantly playing against two opponents.

Well if Trimble had not gone ice cold for a long portion of the game and Dodd could catch like you said we would not be in this position even with the bad calls.

I like Izzo but he never once even mentions MD in the post game interview? Turgeon goes out of his way to do that. He even did it at halftime.

Yeah he didn't mention MD at all but mentioned how Wisconsin is the best team in the conference. I wonder if he doesn't like the new additions to the Big Ten.

Hopefully MD is put on the opposite side of the bracket as Kentucky.

I like Izzo but he never once even mentions MD in the post game interview? Turgeon goes out of his way to do that. He even did it at halftime.

And he went out of his way to call Wisconsin the best team in the conference which I felt like was a dig at us.

Lotta credit to Michigan State for their defense against the three pointer today, but someone has got to figure out how to get Jake Layman scoring again OR Nickens/Wiley/Pack has to score more. There is too much being put on our big two.

Layman shies away from the ball. There is no excuse for him taking 3 shots today. You can draw up a couple of plays for him, but you shouldn't have to draw up 7 plays for him. He just drifts away from the action and waits for the ball to come to him. My God, Pack took 6 shots today and Dodd took 7. Layman has to want it more.

And he went out of his way to call Wisconsin the best team in the conference which I felt like was a dig at us.

They are the best team in the conference. They won the conference in the regular season. I get our frustration, but this seems like we're looking for issues.

They are the best team in the conference. They won the conference in the regular season. I get our frustration, but this seems like we're looking for issues.

The tone with which it was said and the fact that he did not mention his opponent at all is not going out-of-the-way to look for things. And I am not the least bit upset right now and in fact very pleased with the way maryland played this game and all year.

I'm hoping we're locked into a 3 seed and will appreciate an extra day off. 3 games in 3 days is a lot, and if we would have lost to Wisconsin (not saying we would have), it would have been a lot of effort without much payoff, since I don't think we would have moved up to a 2.

I'm hoping we're locked into a 3 seed and will appreciate an extra day off. 3 games in 3 days is a lot, and if we would have lost to Wisconsin (not saying we would have), it would have been a lot of effort without much payoff, since I don't think we would have moved up to a 2.

I think we lost any chance of a 2 seed last night when Kansas beat Baylor and Notre Dame beat Duke.

Layman played 35 minutes, took 3 shots, and had 1 defensive rebound. He did have 5 assists, but that is a terrible line for one of your top 3 players playing power forward. Anyone talking to him about the NBA draft should burn this video.

Archived