Big Ten Tournament

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Indiana has a ton of talent. I have no idea how they ended up 9-9 in the conference. They scare the crap out of me. Good luck to them in the tourney.

I agree. Glad we got by them. I thought our defense was fantastic in both halves. But I'm sure it helped that they could switch out and stay with their switches in almost all cases because of the size match ups. Still they were fantastic.

Indiana has a ton of talent. I have no idea how they ended up 9-9 in the conference. They scare the crap out of me. Good luck to them in the tourney.

I agree that they're a good team but I don't know if they're in the tourney. I think they've really underachieved this year.

I hope we get to play Wisconsin again. I'd love to get another W against them. There's no way we won't get a 2 seed if we beat them again.

Wow what a RIDICULOUS foul call against Smo. The Indiana player dribbled right out of bounds!

I know that I am biased when it comes to Smo and I agree that was a bad call, I do think Smo had him trapped and just needed to move his feet a little more and not have the body contact at all. Still Smo did fairly well today, solid minutes.

They will make the tourney after the way they played in the conference tourney. Very exciting team that could beat anyone. The selection crew will love their intangibles.

You're probably right. They were talking about them probably being an 11 seed. I could see them blowing out a 6 seed in the first round.

They will make the tourney after the way they played in the conference tourney. Very exciting team that could beat anyone. The selection crew will love their intangibles.

I actually hope you right. I like watching them play just not against us!

I know that I am biased when it comes to Smo and I agree that was a bad call, I do think Smo had him trapped and just needed to move his feet a little more and not have the body contact at all. Still Smo did fairly well today, solid minutes.

It was his best game in a while. He made 4 big free throws.

I wonder if Checko is still too hurt to play or Turgeon didn't like the match up?

Good question. But he played 12 minutes against Nebraska so it was probably more that we did not need his size and needed to keep up with the speed of Indiana.

Still Smo did fairly well today, solid minutes.

Have to give Smo credit, he really contributed this game.

Whole team looked focus, they've been starting games strong lately which makes such a huge difference. Glad we're still undefeated in close games as well.

Archived