2015 Toronto Blue Jays

OFFNY

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just don't want to see the bastards clinch on our field.

Amen to that.

As I said in another thread, I don't mind them clinching on our field IF WE BEAT THEM when they clinch.

If they look at the scoreboard and see that the Red Sox have defeated the Yankees in the Bronx to give them the division title, they can celebrate all they want ....... AFTER they lose the game to the Orioles.

Preferably in their locker room, and not on the field.

They would look kind of strange dancing around the diamond while the Orioles were beating their asses.

OK, the Blue Jays apparently managed to make assholes out of themselves one more time.

As I was making the 4-hour drive home from Baltimore to Brewster after the doubleheader on Wednesday night, I was listening to Baltimore Sports radio (105.7.)

Dave Johnson and his partner stated that AFTER the completion of the doubleheader, the Orioles' grounds-crew was trying to prepare the field for the next day's game. Johnson's partner (Tom Davis?) stated that the Blue Jays brought their chairs, tables, and champagne bottles out onto the field and insisted on celebrating there, as opposed to simply popping their corks in the locker room. The Orioles grounds-crew confronted them and said, "Please ...... get off of the field, and let us prepare it for tomorrow's game."

Winning the division wasn't enough for them. They had to be obnoxious creeps through and through, right until the end. Listening to that really pissed me off.

o

9 up, 9 down for Gallardo in the first 3 innings.

He got into trouble in the 4th and 5th innings, but was able to minimize the damage in each of them.

15 OUTS: 9 Groundouts, 4 Flyouts, 1 Strikeout, 1 Popout

YOVANI GALLARDO O(vs. BLUE JAYS, 10/08) O[Wildcard Playoff Game]

IP:. 5

H:;; 4 )(2 Doubles, 2 Singles)

R:l) 2

BB: 1

SO: 1

Pitches: 79 (45 Strikes, 34 Balls)

PITCHES BY INNING

13 (71 Strikes, 61 Balls)

10 (51 Strikes, 51 Balls)

13 (81 Strikes, 51 Balls)

24 (14 Strikes, 10 Balls)

19 (11 Strikes, 81 Balls)

o

3 free passes in the first 3 innings for Price.

4 free passes in the first 5 innings for Price.

21 OUTS: 7 Groundouts (Including 1 Double Play), 5 Strikeouts, 3 Popouts, 3 Flyouts, 2 Lineouts

DAVID TAYLOR PRICE O(vs. RANGERS, 10/08) O[Wildcard Playoff Game]

IP:. 7

H:;; 5 )(2 Home Runs, 1 Double, 2 Singles)

R:l) 5

BB: 2 *

SO: 5

Pitches: 90 (59 Strikes, 31 Balls)

* Price also had 2 Hit Batsman

PITCHES BY INNING

17 (71 Strikes, 10 Balls)

14 (10 Strikes, 41 Balls)

17 (12 Strikes, 51 Balls)

11 (71 Strikes, 41 Balls)

11 (61 Strikes, 51 Balls)

10 (81 Strikes, 21 Balls)

10 (91 Strikes, 11 Balls)

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't know where to put this and I don't know how to paste the tweet of an instigram, but former BJ Daniel Norris (traded for Price) was diagnosed with cancerous cells that he is now having removed.

I follow Adam Jones and he had tweeted Norris' instigram message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't know where to put this and I don't know how to paste the tweet of an instigram, but former BJ Daniel Norris (traded for Price) was diagnosed with cancerous cells that he is now having removed.

I follow Adam Jones and he had tweeted Norris' instigram message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I felt bad for him. Hope it is something that he can recover from.

Just don't want to see the bastards clinch on our field.

Amen to that.

As I said in another thread, I don't mind them clinching on our field IF WE BEAT THEM when they clinch.

If they look at the scoreboard and see that the Red Sox have defeated the Yankees in the Bronx to give them the division title, they can celebrate all they want ....... AFTER they lose the game to the Orioles.

Preferably in their locker room, and not on the field.

They would look kind of strange dancing around the diamond while the Orioles were beating their asses.

OK, the Blue Jays apparently managed to make assholes of themselves one more time.

As I was making the 4-hour drive home from Baltimore to Brewster after the doubleheader on Wednesday night, I was listening to Baltimore Sports radio (105.7.)

Dave Johnson and his partner stated that AFTER the completion of the doubleheader, the Orioles' grounds-crew was trying to prepare the field for the next day's game. Johnson's partner (Tom Davis?) stated that the Blue Jays brought their chairs, tables, and champagne bottles out onto the field and insisted on celebrating there, as opposed to simply popping their corks in the locker room. The Orioles grounds-crew confronted them and said, "Please ...... get off of the field, and let us prepare the field for tomorrow's game."

Winning the division wasn't enough for them. They had to be obnoxious creeps through and through, right until the end. Listening to that really pissed me off.

It would be great if the Royals could do the Orioles a favor, and win today and celebrate on the Blue Jays' homefield.

And unlike was the case at OPACY 3 weeks ago, the Blue Jays' grounds-crew won't have to be concerned about getting the field ready for a game the next day.

o

Is It the Blue Jays' Turn to Invoke the Spirit of '85 for an Epic A.L.C.S. Rally?

(By Jim Caple)

http://espn.go.com/blog/sweetspot/post/_/id/64930/blue-jays-turn-to-invoke-spirit-of-85-for-an-epic-alcs-rally

On the same subject ......

One Win and the Jays Might Have the Royals Right Where They Want Them

(By Richard Griffin)

http://www.thestar.com/sports/bluejays/2015/10/22/one-win-and-the-jays-might-have-the-royals-right-where-they-want-them-griffin.html

o

Is It the Blue Jays' Turn to Invoke the Spirit of '85 for an Epic A.L.C.S. Rally?

(By Jim Caple)

http://espn.go.com/blog/sweetspot/post/_/id/64930/blue-jays-turn-to-invoke-spirit-of-85-for-an-epic-alcs-rally

On the same subject ......

One Win and the Jays Might Have the Royals Right Where They Want Them

(By Richard Griffin)

http://www.thestar.com/sports/bluejays/2015/10/22/one-win-and-the-jays-might-have-the-royals-right-where-they-want-them-griffin.html

This is where it ends.

I think so, too.

Archived