2015 Toronto Blue Jays

OFFNY

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chen only goes 5 IP today. Last 4 starts including this one? 20 IP. Average 5 IP. ERA above 6.

Tillman will NOT start Friday.

Ubaldo has been bad.

Gonzo has been bad.

Gausman has been the only bright spot.

I am very, very, very worried.

Hello, nice to meet you...my name is Tyler Wilson.

Don't worry about the jays lol, this movie has been seen many many times in all professional sports.

Let them beat up on mediocre teams all they want...we will see how it goes when they face big boys.

And yes the Os getting swept in minny was bad but whatever that's in the past...

Don't worry about the jays lol, this movie has been seen many many times in all professional sports.

Let them beat up on mediocre teams all they want...we will see how it goes when they face big boys.

And yes the Os getting swept in minny was bad but whatever that's in the past...

This. The Jays have gone on these runs each of the last 3 years now. Problem is that once everything stopped going their way they couldn't find a way to win. They'd follow up these huge streaks with awful ones of similar length. Lets see how they do when they don't win and score 10 runs every game. Because that's not realistic and they're not gonna score this much every game, even if their offense is admittedly very good.

This. The Jays have gone on these runs each of the last 3 years now. Problem is that once everything stopped going their way they couldn't find a way to win. They'd follow up these huge streaks with awful ones of similar length. Lets see how they do when they don't win and score 10 runs every game. Because that's not realistic and they're not gonna score this much every game, even if their offense is admittedly very good.

And they have shown they lack the mental focus in tough situations. I anticipate they will buckle starting this weekend in NYY. Yankees are known for grinding out everything and the flashy jays have trouble handling these scenarios. That's when the fun starts...they get frustrated and start with their immature theatrics ;)

For what it's worth, they have one of the best records vs teams over 500. The Orioles.... Not do much. so if anyone is beating up on mediocre teams it's us, not them. I don't know how much that really matters, just pointing it out.

For what it's worth, they have one of the best records vs teams over 500. The Orioles.... Not do much. so if anyone is beating up on mediocre teams it's us, not them. I don't know how much that really matters, just pointing it out.

Oh for sure Os must do better against stiffer competition. That's been a major problem this season.

We will find out soon enough. History tells us the core of blue jays collapse. Price hasn't exactly set world on fire either and Tulo has been on a bad team. Should be interesting...

Their offense is unreal

They also have the best ERA in the AL since the all star break. They're clearly superior to us now. All this stuff about their past hot and cold streaks is just whistling past the graveyard IMO. They're an elite offensive team and if their pitching is respectable they're going to be a dominant team over the final third of the season.

Archived