MLB Network Radio -- Monday, Day One of the Draft

Cool! How long will you be on? Any idea if this can be picked up on my car radio in the DC metro, and what station? I have a meeting ending right around that time.

I think MLBNetwork Radio is solely SiriusXM Satellite radio. There might be online streams?

I think MLBNetwork Radio is solely SiriusXM Satellite radio. There might be online streams?

Outside of the first couple rounds, which college bats do you like? It would be nice to see the O's get some potential power bats in their system, which seems very thin in that area. Just from watching some of their games on TV, I like Martin from South Carolina, Krill from Michigan State, and Kerian from IL. They're all seniors, so no leverage for any of them. Where do you see them going?

Round 1 (#25) - $2,064,500

Round 1 (#36) - $1,711,900

Round 2 (#68) - $907,000

Round 3 (#102) - $559,300

Round 4 (#133) - $414,700

Round 5 (#163) - $310,500

Round 6 (#193) - $232,600

Round 7 (#223) - $178,300

Round 8 (#253) - $166,400

Round 9 (#283) - $155,500

Round 10 (#313) - $149,700

Outside of the first couple rounds, which college bats do you like? It would be nice to see the O's get some potential power bats in their system, which seems very thin in that area. Just from watching some of their games on TV, I like Martin from South Carolina, Krill from Michigan State, and Kerian from IL. They're all seniors, so no leverage for any of them. Where do you see them going?

Andrew Stevenson (cf, LSU), Brandon Lowe (2b, Maryland), David Thompson (1b, Miami), Joe McCarthy (of, Virginia)

For seniors, Byler (1b, Nevada)

Archived