vs. PHILLIES, 6/17

OFFNY

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MLB Tonight highlighted Parmelee's HR in the first. The lead anchor talked about the Orioles HR rate lately. THEN Ken Rosenthal played his jerk card, saying basically "ok, so the Orioles hit eight HRs last night. I covered this team in 1987 and they gave up a record they Still own of 10 HRs in a game, so let's get over this eight. "

Came out of nowhere and came off jerkish, even for him. I normally love MLB Network, but that was just petty.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

MLB Tonight highlighted Parmelee's HR in the first. The lead anchor talked about the Orioles HR rate lately. THEN Ken Rosenthal played his jerk card, saying basically "ok, so the Orioles hit eight HRs last night. I covered this team in 1987 and they gave up a record they Still own of 10 HRs in a game, so let's get over this eight. "

Came out of nowhere and came off jerkish, even for him. I normally love MLB Network, but that was just petty.

Ken is eternally butthurt.

I did not see that, but he is now my most hated national broadcaster.

Archived