vs. RANGERS, 6/29

OFFNY

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So tired of this Subway commercial with Trout acting like that Subway is some fresh farm to table unprocessed stuff. GTFO with the down home guitar and good ol boy schtick. If Trout cared about his career and health he wouldn't eat at Subway.

Well said, rep coming your way.

Having a short bullpen and no long man will come back to bite the Orioles. You need to make a decision and get rid of one of your 4A outfielders.They lucked out in the DH by two long starts.

Norris will be the new long man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So tired of this Subway commercial with Trout acting like that Subway is some fresh farm to table unprocessed stuff. GTFO with the down home guitar and good ol boy schtick. If Trout cared about his career and health he wouldn't eat at Subway.

They do have a limited rotation. We've seen both Southwest commercials over and over every game. It still beats the days of the big nose Luna chick.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6P_L-KyRYCI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Southwest has a girl (blue blouse) with a definite Italian nose.

Really?

It's a freakin commercial. Who cares. Didn't Michael Jordan used to do ads for McDonalds? He must have not cared about his health either.

They do have a limited rotation. We've seen both Southwest commercials over and over every game. It still beats the days of the big nose Luna chick.

I've never seen that one, but I'm still hoping they bring back the "Chances of me doing work are....REMOTE" guy. Killed me every time.

Archived