vs. NATIONALS, 7/12

OFFNY

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree. We've lost too many winnable games already. We've been fortunate that the division hasn't played well, so it hasn't hurt us as much as it could have. Problem is, after our 18-5 streak, we've turned into the team that blew a playoff chances in 2013-the offense died, and we couldn't score enough runs to win games, even low-scoring ones.

Still got five at-bats today.

Exactly this. Offense will score 2 when the other team scores 3. And they'll do well and score 4 or 5 only when the other team scores 7/8.

Jones had no reason to do that. His throw ended costing more.

Like Nolan, he bobbled the ball. Then, he tried to throw it home when he had no chance to get the runner.

Now, Chen throws a 0-2 offspeed pitch down in the zone, and retires the hitter on the next pitch of a different speed. Little late.

It's not a 4 day issue. He had 10 days off in June over it. Rushed back with some pain still and he made it worse last night and today. Easily 15 days or more he needs.

It might be career ending. There I said it. Let him have what time he has left to enjoy his teammates.

It's not a 4 day issue. He had 10 days off in June over it. Rushed back with some pain still and he made it worse last night and today. Easily 15 days or more he needs.

You're right. Just that missing the A.S. game was a start.

Overall, during the rough patch, I've tried hard to be a glass half full guy. But I'm starting to wonder if the glass has a crack in it.

Exactly this. Offense will score 2 when the other team scores 3. And they'll do well and score 4 or 5 only when the other team scores 7/8.

We do not have a great record in one And two run games so far this season.

Swings at ball four, like an Oriole.

Max the pitch a one hitter today. And we could've beaten them 1-0, in spite of it, If he does it.

See, Miguel, that's how you don't let down after 10 in a row.

Archived