vs. Yankees 7/23 Day Game

weams

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agree. I'm only interested in keeping O'Day, maybe we learned our lesson on Miller.

We have to speak in terms of reality, and that is the team is not going to turn this around in time. One of two players won't change that. Chen, Wieters and Davis aren't re-signing here.....take the best offer you can get and send them packing.

We have to speak in terms of reality, and that is the team is not going to turn this around in time. One of two players won't change that. Chen, Wieters and Davis aren't re-signing here.....take the best offer you can get and send them packing.

Oh yea I'm in total agreement. Trade those guys, they're not coming back here, get some kind of value for them in this market. O'Day we may be able to bring back

Oh yea I'm in total agreement. Trade those guys, they're not coming back here, get some kind of value for them in this market. O'Day we may be able to bring back

O'day is going to command a lot of money we aren't bringing him back. He'll be a Yankee or Dodger etc next season.

Archived