No Buck on postgame?

eddie83

My point. The use of the word was unnecessarily inflammatory, especially in the reactionary climate of coming off being no hit. Also the general use of the word is a common mischaracterization of the clinical term. 'Contrary to popular belief, schizophrenia isn't a split personality or multiple personality. The word "schizophrenia" does mean "split mind," but it refers to a disruption of the usual balance of emotions and thinking." Maybe Tony meant DD's thoughts were with the O's but his heart was with the Jays? http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2013/01/schizophrenia_definition_and_metaphor_schizophrenic_does_not_mean_multiple.single.html

Dear Abby says totes schizboy is the appropriate way to address what DD done did.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now dictionaries are wrong and haters? Your response to the use of the word was factually incorrect. He used the word appropriately and it is definitely not insulting in that context. That is an extremely common usage of the word.

Now dictionaries are wrong and haters? Your response to the use of the word was factually incorrect. He used the word appropriately and it is definitely not insulting in that context. That is an extremely common usage of the word.
You obviously didn't read the source or didn't understand it.

Yeah, took the page right out of your OH playbook.

Funny, you don't like what done to you, what you do to other posters.

I have no idea what you are trying to say. What is your point? If you wan't to discuss the proper usage of the word schizophrenic, read the source and take issue with it's contentions.

You obviously can't admit when you over react and are wrong.

Now where's that ignore button...

I may be overreacting because the use of hyperbole in the place of argument around here bugs me. If I am wrong please make you case for it because I have cited several sources to explain my point of view.

Archived