vs. ROYALS, 8/26

OFFNY

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MDK doesn't just calls games over. He has to be the first to do it (and then he usually does it again redundantly several more times during the game).

Unfortunately, he's been right a lot lately. But I like to make fun of him when we do win the game.

Lol I'll gladly take the making fun of.. But It's really just a frustration thing. I'll stray away from it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"mongoloid" is a slur which has, in the past referred to retarded citizens. As someone who works with disabled people i find it terribly offensive. If you didnt mean it in any context regarding retarded people...you should say so.

That's not how I meant it, so my apologies. I fact, I edited the post. "Moron" is the term I was looking for.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Ok, if you say so, bro. I'm interested to hear your argument of how he hasn't been an epic failure this year...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I'm not your bro. I don't use slurs as adjectives because I lack the real vocabularity to portray what I'm trying to say. Let me guess, you've been a fan since 2012. That's the only way someone would say something as foolish as he's been an epic failure. This team is having a bad year, lots of regression from the pitching and some hitting. It happens. Seattle was picked to win the AL West this season with additions they made, sometimes things don't work out. The fact that it needs to be explained to you is embarrassing.

Archived