vs.Blue Jays, 9/30 (Game Two)

Going Underground

Early start tomorrow, any else think the Jays players going to be in rough shape?

It would surely be nice to win that game and then sweep the NYY, ending the season with a nonlosing record, and eliminating the Yankees from the playoffs.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, its been fun. Probably my last game thread of the year. I'll be at work during tomorrow's game and heading to Blacksburg for the weekend to sit in the pouring rain for a football game.

It's been fun. Watching the games "with" other fans is one of the pleasures the highly rated OH site provides.

See you in March!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Well, its been fun. Probably my last game thread of the year. I'll be at work during tomorrow's game and heading to Blacksburg for the weekend to sit in the pouring rain for a football game.

It's been fun. Watching the games "with" other fans is one of the pleasures the highly rated OH site provides.

See you in March!

Will miss you these last few games. But have a great time!

See you in March!

It's always a pleasure Steve. Have a nice weekend.

Archived