O's have Three draft picks in the top 26

mdbdotcom

Only if we have competent people drafting the players. I've heard folks say we now have the right folks in place but we'll have to wait a few years to see.

Gary Rajsich, who drafted pitcher Jon Lester for the Red Sox in 2002, is the club's scouting director. He is very well thought of in the industry.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gary Rajsich, who drafted pitcher Jon Lester for the Red Sox in 2002, is the club's scouting director. He is very well thought of in the industry.

I'm not trying to be sarcastic here and I certainly don't know who drafted who in what year and all that but is there more names other then Lester that make him well thought of?

I mean even a blind squirrel finds a nut. Again just trying to learn a little something here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Notable picks since 2012:

2012:

1-Gausman

19-Hader

2-kline

4-Walker

2013:

1-Harvey

1a-Hart

2-Cisco

3-Tarpley

8-Mancini

11-Brault

2014:

5-Hess

6-Scott

2015:

1-Stewart

1A-Mountcastle

I'm optimistic about having all the picks in this years draft. We've drafted well enough since 2012. We had to lose some guys from the farm to put a winning product on the field at the MLB level. I'm fine with that. This offseason should be about puttiing together a winning team out there and restocking the farm in June.

Archived