UMD O's Fan needs help for class project PLEASE!

rnyat

Hey O's Fans!

I have a favor to ask of you all, O's fan to O's fan.

I am a student at UMD and we are doing a project about the season ticket holder program for the O's (actually working with the VP of Communications for it). If you all could just take a couple minutes to fill out our survey, I would be so appreciative! It is anonymous and would help us out a ton.

And who knows, maybe you'll see some of your ideas show up in the new season ticket holder program that the O's are rolling out soon!

Here is the survey link: https://umdsurvey.umd.edu/SE/?SID=SV_1Sbv0NqWoBhW6Ql

Feel free to send this around to whoever else you know who is also a fan.

Thank you so much!

LET'S GO O'S! :thumbsup1:

Hey O's Fans!

I have a favor to ask of you all, O's fan to O's fan.

I am a student at UMD and we are doing a project about the season ticket holder program for the O's (actually working with the VP of Communications for it). If you all could just take a couple minutes to fill out our survey, I would be so appreciative! It is anonymous and would help us out a ton.

And who knows, maybe you'll see some of your ideas show up in the new season ticket holder program that the O's are rolling out soon!

Here is the survey link: https://umdsurvey.umd.edu/SE/?SID=SV_1Sbv0NqWoBhW6Ql

Feel free to send this around to whoever else you know who is also a fan.

Thank you so much!

LET'S GO O'S! :thumbsup1:

Nice survey. Hope the Orioles listen to the answers.

Thank you to all who have completed the survey so far. If anyone else is willing to help by sending this out to friends, family, people you participate in season ticket plans with, etc. that would be awesome and I would really appreciate it!

Thank you to all who have completed the survey so far. If anyone else is willing to help by sending this out to friends, family, people you participate in season ticket plans with, etc. that would be awesome and I would really appreciate it!

Good survey, two questions:

What kind of class is this for?

What is being done with this information?

Archived