comes to a Boras client.

I may be a little outside the box about this but I'm curious what

others think. After the 2014 season and the position the O's were

in during the playoffs without the bat of CD wouldn't you think

he would want to return to the O's? I would believe there would

be a sufficient offer on the table for his return. I also believed

he enjoyed playing for the O's. I guess the money talks when it

comes to a Boras client.

You never what somebody else is thinking nor what drives them in making a decision. Obviously money for a FA is primary but no way of knowing what else he will factor into the decision unless he states it and even then you dont know if thats all there is to it.

I think if the O's make a competitive offer he'll take it even if it isn't the highest. I think he realizes that this is a good place for him, and uprooting himself and his family could be counter productive.

A lot of my brain, and my heart agrees with this. I certainly want this to be true. There is that one nagging part of my brain, though that keeps asking me why, exactly, did Chis Davis choose to be represented by Scott Boras? It really is hard to reconcile that fact and believe totally that Davis' primary motivation isn't to go for the most money he can get. Truthfully, I can't really fault him for that, if that is the case. Hopefully, Chris will end up thinking like Adam Jones did instead.

A lot of my brain, and my heart agrees with this. I certainly want this to be true. There is that one nagging part of my brain, though that keeps asking me why, exactly, did Chis Davis choose to be represented by Scott Boras? It really is hard to reconcile that fact and believe totally that Davis' primary motivation isn't to go for the most money he can get. Truthfully, I can't really fault him for that, if that is the case. Hopefully, Chris will end up thinking like Adam Jones did instead.
If Boras wasn't his agent the O's competitive offer would be a lot lower.

Archived