Duquette Speaks

Frobby

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just get irked when folks lie about really obvious things.

Makes me think they think fans are stupid.

The majority of upper management types I have been around had the mindset that they were more intelligent than those under him or her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the LHP reference to end the interview was interesting. Got the distinct feeling he is shopping for a LH starter or soon will be.

Not rocket science that there needs to be a LHP SP, we've been talking about that, since last season and we knew Chen was as good as gone.

Supply and demand, means the lack of supply, drives up the demand and the price.

Do you think he's better than Chen? If not, there's no improvement. We've arguably gotten worse. Assuming Tillman, Gonzo and/or Gausman don't get their ish together.

There was no way Chen was coming back. I liked Chen but he is not worth the

money he is getting. IMO. Until Gallardo is pitching no one knows oh well he

will do or not do. IMO

I too thought the really need LHP inflection was the most interesting bit. So, what could it be? Conventional wisdom is this is a totally balanced AL. The NL has the six "rebuilders" - those are the only clubs one could reasonably see selling 2016 assets here in the spring.

Rotation depth charts

East/ATL - Teheran, Wisler, Norris, Kendrick, Chacin - no match

East/PHI - Hellickson, Morton, Nola, Eickhoff, Velasquez/Oberholtzer - wow, Andy MacPhail must be smiling, the Oberholtzer market might be percolating

Central/CIN - Bailey, DeSclafani, Iglesias, Lamb, Lorenzen - no match

Central/MIL - Nelson, Peralta, Jungmann, Garza, Anderson - no match

West/COL - J. DeLaRosa, Bettis, Chatwood, Lyles, Gray - goodness, it's got to be Jorge de la Rosa. Colorado is stockpiling arms, and oneof the few orgs that might actually get a little use of Christian Walker in the short term. Walker and Lee for Jorge?? Does that make Miguel swingman?

West/SD - Ross, Shields, Cashner, Maurer, Morrow - no match

No lefties left, are they?

MW taking the QO hurt us.

DD prob wouldn't have signed CD without Angelos.

Fowler screwed us.

Not all DD's fault but you would hope pitching improvement. Gallardo is probably not better than Chen.

My solution: get Kranitz back here, I think he is great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived