Kansas

lint06

I'm feeling really good right now. My wife is a Kansas grad and we just moved from Lawrence two years ago, so her passion is still the Jayhawks. it was a GREAT game; one of the best I have seen in a long time.

Rockchalk Jayhawk!

I must say that even though I didn't go to KU nor am I from Kansas the three months I just spent there make me proud to root for the Jayhawks. Tremendous shot by Chalmers tonight to force overtime. Once it went to OT I thought KU had a good shot, especially with Dorsey fouling out. Glad to say that I wasn't the only person in Kansas wearing Kansas blue.

Rockchalk!

Great game, great win, National Champs.

Kansas entered the tourney as the most complete team.

They deserved to win.

Now the question becomes...Does Self stay at Kansas?

I think self stays. As they said on the broadcast: Give him a raise and the guy stays. Kansas is a top-notch job to have. You will always recruit well, and Lawrence is a great place to live. Oklahoma State...meh.

I've never been more sure entering an overtime that one team was going to win that I was that Kansas was gonna win tonight. Memphis had a tremendous season, but over the final two minutes you could see every player thinking about the things that everybody has said they couldn't do. Without Dorsey there for overtime, they had absolutely no chance.

Phenomenal shot by Chalmers to get to the overtime, but the biggest memory of this game unfortunately will probably be the implosion by Memphis and the inability to hit a free throw in the last two minutes of regulation.

Also, I can't imagine Self taking the OSU job unless they offer him 10X more than he's getting from Kansas.

I still can't believe Memphis didn't foul Kansas in the final seconds. I can never understand why coaches ever give the other team a chance for a three-pointer to tie the game. The percentage is too high. It's much less likely to be able to make a first free throw, then get an offensive rebound, and then score.

Great game. I had Kansas winning it all, so I'm happy. I needed them to win for me to win one of my bracket pools, so that was pretty intense at the end of the second half. Amazing shot by Chalmers.

I agree; they have a lot of great college players, but not a lot of NBA level guys (from what I have seen). But still, a team full of great college players gets it done.

Brandon Rush and Mario Chalmers aren't NBA'ers?

Great game. I had Kansas winning it all, so I'm happy. I needed them to win for me to win one of my bracket pools, so that was pretty intense at the end of the second half. Amazing shot by Chalmers.

Brandon Rush and Mario Chalmers aren't NBA'ers?

Arthur is a projected lottery pick.

Arthur is a projected lottery pick.

I forgot all about Arthur. I haven't been as in touch with the team since moving from Lawrence, but I still don't see a team of stars; rather, a TEAM of solid college players.

Archived