TT: Something to consider when talking about Hyun Soo Kim

Tony-OH

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it a B game or a split squad? There is also a difference with those fake games.

I found this from last season and Melewski wrote it:

SARASOTA, Fla. - It was only a B game and it won't count in the stats, but Matt Wieters, who is 0-for-20 in exhibiton games, did get a hit today in the contest against Pittsburgh.

I thought B Games, didnt count stat wise?

I believe that there is a difference between a split-squad game, and a "B" game.

In the game that the Orioles played this morning against the Pirates, the 2nd inning gave the Pirates 4 outs, because they wanted Tillman to get the extra work. 2 innings later, Gausman recorded 2 outs, and they ended the inning.

I believe that if the game is in this website, then it counts in the standings. If not (like this morning's Orioles game against the Pirates), then it doesn't count.

Funny, we're talking about games that count vs. games that don't count ....... in a league that doesn't even count in the first place

I believe that there is a difference between a split-squad game, and a "B" game.

In the game that the Orioles played this morning against the Pirates, the 2nd inning gave the Pirates 4 outs, because they wanted Tillman to get the extra work. 2 innings later, Gausman recorded 2 outs, and they ended the inning.

I believe that if the game is in this website, then it counts in the standings. If not (like this morning's Orioles game against the Pirates), then it doesn't count.

Funny, we're talking about games that count vs. games that don't count ....... in a league that doesn't even count in the first place

Thats how OH rolls, we can find the most innate thing to complain about. :)

Archived