Bold predictions

BohKnowsBmore

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris Lee is in the starting rotation at the end of the season.

Oliver Drake becomes the go-to RP behind the top 3 of Britton/O'Day/Givens (so ahead of Brach and Matusz)

Matt Wieters hits 25+ HR (career high 23).

Kim hits 20 HR.

Schoop has a BB rate above 6% and K rate below 20% (by far my boldest prediction!)

Chris Lee is in the starting rotation at the end of the season.

Oliver Drake becomes the go-to RP behind the top 3 of Britton/O'Day/Givens (so ahead of Brach and Matusz)

Matt Wieters hits 25+ HR (career high 23).

Kim hits 20 HR.

Schoop has a BB rate above 6% and K rate below 20% (by far my boldest prediction!)

Solid!

I agree wieters has a big year. Don't know if Kim hits 20 but I feel like he will be a great addition and fan favorite.

May as well go all out. The Orioles win the pennant, the Orioles win the pennant!

In 2008, the Orioles lost on 15 CONSECUTIVE SUNDAYS.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/teams/BAL/2008-schedule-scores.shtml

They finally won one on July 27th:

Casey Kotchman ... up there swingin'... he's grounded out once so far today, and Aubrey Huff is playing him right on the third-base line ...... Two outs, top of the ninth ... Sherrill pitches ... Kotchman takes a strike called on the inside corner ...... Casey hitting at .288 ...... Baltimore leads it, 5-2 ...... Payton down the line at third, not taking any chances ...... Garret Anderson is on deck, and he'll be hittin' like the wind if Kotchman gets on base ...... Sherrill throws ......

[audible sound of bat meeting ball]

There's a long drive ...... it's gonna be, I believe ......THE ORIOLES WON ON SUNDAY! THE ORIOLES WON ON SUNDAY! THE ORIOLES WON ON SUNDAY! THE ORIOLES WON ON SUNDAY! ...... Jay Payton caught the ball in left field ...... and they're goin' crazy! ........ they're goin' crazy! HEEEY-OH!!!

(10 second pause)

I don't believe it! I don't believe it! I DO NOT believe it! Jay Payton ...... caught a line drive ...... into left-field at Oriole Park ...... and this place is goin' crazy! The Orioles! Peter Angelos has got a winner!

The Orioles won it ...... by a score of 5-2 ...... and the Orioles are pickin' Jay Payton up, and they are carrying him off the feeeeyald !!!

Archived