Gallardo - Roch: deal is DONE (signed)

weams

Everything Sir Loin haas posted has turned out to be true. Whether he is an insider, hacked everyone's phone, or is clairvoyant he seems to know what is happening.

Give the guy a break.

Seriously I don't get the hate. He's been consistent and knowing the numbers before national or local media knows is not something to sneeze at...

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good respectful post sir. I always respect your thoughts. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed! I like to have variety in opinions, it gets conversations going. However, I don't appreciate when someone questions the validity of my words.

Agreed! I like to have variety in opinions, it gets conversations going. However, I don't appreciate when someone questions the validity of my words.

Just brush it off. Some people don't have anything better to do. You did a great job providing the board with useful information. I'm sure I speak for the vast majority of posters here, most of whom are remaining silent over this silliness.

I think I agree with this. When I'm giving up a pick I'd like to enjoy the benefit of the guy I signed a little longer, if he's pitching well.

Oh well, I'm glad the drama is over. Hopefully Gallardo stays healthy and justified the option.

We don't know if Gallardo's camp would have been ok with this. Two guaranteed years and two option years, whether or not the first one is vesting, is a VERY team friendly contract. They can at least try to justify taking this deal by saying at that at least they can leave 1 year earlier if he performs really well.

The fact that this has gone on this far should tell you something. RZNJ was sent by someone.

Honestly , they should done vesting options and kept the 4th year.

I am glad it's done and hope Gallardo can stay healthy

I think I agree with this. When I'm giving up a pick I'd like to enjoy the benefit of the guy I signed a little longer, if he's pitching well.

Oh well, I'm glad the drama is over. Hopefully Gallardo stays healthy and justified the option.

I had similar thoughts, but then again it is perhaps best to avoid the temptation of spending money on starting pitchers in their mid thirties.

Let's remember what was said by the moderators at the beginning here. Orioles Hangout does not vet insiders. You read, you opine, if someone claims he/she has inside info it is your decision to accept or not.

Man I hate message boards sometimes. This one's better than most. Thanks Loin, and have fun.

LOL. You guys keep eating this BS up. This guys loves the attention. Now he is trying to tell you and me that he had this information about Gallardo sending his new equipment to Sarasota yesterday which would have been really strong information to a deal getting done. However, he didn't mention it yesterday because he wasn't "required" to. This is sad. The guy had some good insider info. He has taken it to a new level. Mixing in his opinion and BS with some facts.

You guys can cry if you does the usual threat of "I'll take my ball and go home". When stuff doesn't add up I'll keep questioning it. Just neg rep me if you don't like it.

You try way too hard and have derailed this thread because of an insecurity.

Let's remember what was said by the moderators at the beginning here. Orioles Hangout does not vet insiders. You read, you opine, if someone claims he/she has inside info it is your decision to accept or not.

Man I hate message boards sometimes. This one's better than most. Thanks Loin, and have fun.

No problem 25!

We don't know if Gallardo's camp would have been ok with this. Two guaranteed years and two option years, whether or not the first one is vesting, is a VERY team friendly contract. They can at least try to justify taking this deal by saying at that at least they can leave 1 year earlier if he performs really well.

I don't disagree that Gallardo might not have gone with the two option years, even if one was vested after a certain number of innings. I'm just saying I would have liked it better.

I'm ready to forget about contracts and start focusing on the season at hand. I'm glad to have Gallardo in the fold.

You are asking me to prove that he didn't say something yesterday about Gallardo having his equipment shipped in light of the questions in the physical. Can't prove a negative Sherlock! Find the post that proves your point. Should be easy. All you have to do is look at Loin's post from yesterday morning and on.

Not that easy. Search function just shows you a thread that meets the search criteria. So I would have to re-read the entire thread to prove he posted it.

He says he posted it. I say I remember reading it YOU are the one that is calling us liars. You are the one that is making an accusation, so the burden of proof is on YOU.

If you want to call someone a liar, then YOU should do the legwork to back up your accusation. So yes, read the entire damn thread again to ascertain that he said no such thing. Or else keep your accusation to yourself.

Oh God. You're quoting something he said on 12/9 about Davis, when the orioles announced the signing on 1/22. What's your point anyway...other than to be rude? Be skeptical, question things...but your tone is ridiculous.

Oh God. You're quoting something he said on 12/9 about Davis, when the orioles announced the signing on 1/22. What's your point anyway...other than to be rude? Be skeptical, question things...but your tone is ridiculous.

So drinking a bottle of Jack and posting on the Internet is a bad idea?:)

Archived