Gallardo - Roch: deal is DONE (signed)

weams

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agree, nothing really against the man himself. Just clear his Oriole sources are weak.

Completely agree. Same with Jim Duquette. That's why this tirade is funny. Loin was consistent even in the darkest hours and he was right. But whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't disagree that Gallardo might not have gone with the two option years, even if one was vested after a certain number of innings. I'm just saying I would have liked it better.

I'm ready to forget about contracts and start focusing on the season at hand. I'm glad to have Gallardo in the fold.

As am I. I think it has been a great offseason.

I come on here to see the positive chatter from the news today and I feel like I have walked into an episode of the Real Housewives of New Jersey.

I am very excited about Fowler. Check out Weams' thread on the MLBTR projections from the fall

Again, you guys should open your minds and question what he's saying in this thread. He says he know 100% that Gallardo was going to sign a restructured contract as of yesterday and that he knew that Gallardo had ordered his equipment sent to Sarasota even after the questions arose in the physical BUT that he didn't actually mention the last part because he just didn't feel like it or wasn't required to. Where is your BS meter. Anyone with a decent one should have been going off the charts a few pages back.

He never said that he knew that Gallardo had ordered equipment yesterday. He said that he knew the deal would get done and that was why Gallardo ordered/sent equipment. Sir loin never claimed that he knew about the equipment stuff yesterday. That's you reading into what he wrote and claiming it as fact. Regardless, your attitude towards him is terrible. Besides, what difference does it make anyhow?

Roy Firestone says he likes this one better than the original. I responded with a "no kidding!". 2/22 really limits the risk. Potential for excess value. Good.

At 2/22, this deal is superb for the Orioles. Fantastic work by the front office. Between this deal and Fowler, I am pretty impressed with Dan's aggressiveness and his apparent shrewdness. This has been one heck of an offseason.

You try way too hard and have derailed this thread because of an insecurity.

Ding ding ding. This is this poster's MO IMO. He likes to be a contrarian and pick pissing contests and won't let them go. I suppose he is working out some personal issues like one often sees on message boards. The best thing to do is put him on ignore. I think if we took a poll the vast majority would be in favor of your info. And I would think it obvious to an objective person that you might want to refrain from making your info too specific, lest you compromise your position or a source's .

Archived