Opening Day Tickets Orioles Email Today (29 Game Plans HAVE OD ALREADY)

weams

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any word when season tickets willbe mailed out. Only 2 weeks away! I wouldn't mind exchanging some of my games soon.

In case you didn't know, you can electronically exchange/forward tickets. As long as they're in your online account, you don't need the hard copies.

"You can also electronically forward your tickets to tickets@orioles.com to make an exchange. When you forward in tickets please provide all of the following in the "Note to Friend" section before forwarding: the date of the game you want to attend, number of tickets, seating preference, account number, and last four digits of the credit card on file to use if there is a balance due when making the exchange."

^That's a c/p from a ticket rep email. I've done it several times without any issue. Honestly, it's the only way I'll do it since it's easy and it saves me from driving downtown to the box office. I'd recommend picking out your seats before forwarding your tickets though and you can do that using the interactive seat map.

I tried to exchange tickets last night and and it didn't work, so I emailed my agent and heard back this morning and he said that you will not be able to do it on-line until you get your tickets, either later this week or early next week. I'm not sure why this is, but that's the information I got.

I happen to be in Baltimore over Easter and I fly back out again on the 5th of April, so last night I bought tickets to OD. They weren't cheap, but I got good seats in section 334 and it may be the only game I can attend all year, so to say I'm excited is an understatement.

The Orioles have started releasing some tickets to the General Public - I was able to get two limited view OD tickets behind the LF foul pole in Section 74 just now.

You got 2 together? I have tried off and on. I ahead have two but looking to upgrade.

Archived