Opening Day Tickets Orioles Email Today (29 Game Plans HAVE OD ALREADY)

weams

BEGINS TUESDAY AT 10 A.M. ET

Dear Season Plan Member,

As part of our Orange Carpet Benefits Program, we are pleased to offer you an exclusive opportunity to purchase single game tickets for the 2016 season at your discounted Season Plan Member pricing before they go on sale to the public at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, March 9! Tickets are available for all games excluding Opening Day. Our Season Plan Member Opening Day ticket sale will take place on Wednesday, March 16. Specific details regarding the sale will be sent to you via email prior to the sale.

(NOTE: This is an offer to purchase additional tickets only. You will be able to start taking advantage of your Ticket Exchange benefit as soon as you receive your Season Package in the mail.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Replying just to follow along, I haven't gotten an email either. I won't be available much of Wednesday. It would be nice if we got that email soon so I can make alternate purchasing plans if necessary (i.e. give my login info to someone with time on their hands!)

I wish they didn't do everything so last-minute. It makes them seem so disorganized, which I guess they are.

As in other thread 10 am but they said because I am a long time season ticket holder.

Same with us. I am having my husband do it as he will be at home and where I work we can only access internet sites related to the job. They have a block on anything else. I hope he doesn't experience any problems.

I wonder what the cut off was between the 10 am and 2 pm folks.

Not that I'm that worried, I scored tix last year and that was with the increase in plan members due to playoff ticket deposits from 2014 - I am assuming they have less season ticket plans than last year.

Still, this is my fourth year owning seats, figure at some point I'll get to sit at the "big kids" table.

I wonder what the cut off was between the 10 am and 2 pm folks.

Not that I'm that worried, I scored tix last year and that was with the increase in plan members due to playoff ticket deposits from 2014 - I am assuming they have less season ticket plans than last year.

Still, this is my fourth year owning seats, figure at some point I'll get to sit at the "big kids" table.

Last year, to make the 10 am slot you had to have tickets before 2012.

I'm at 10 am but I talked to my season plan guy who said that they expect that every season plan member who wants them should probably be able to at least be in the stadium somewhere.

Archived