Olmos is back

oriolesacox

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know. Have not seen him acting lately.

He recently starred as Edward James Olmos as himself in "I'm still here" the real life story of a hoax played by River Phoenix's less talented brother that was directed by his brother in law Casey Affleck. I gave it 5 stars on Netflix.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

If your manager doesn't trust you to come in and get out three right handed batters in a row you are not a rotation candidate.

That was so last year.

Olmos is out of options.

We have to just be playing the waiver game and we'll just waive him again. Then again we currently have 7/40 of our 40 man roster taken up by LH relievers. Hmm. Roe is out of options too, and we all know Bundy has to be on the 25 man if healthy. It's a head scratcher. I like that they got a guy for free that they wanted from SEA. Eh and Junior Lake was terrible.

And a SWING and a miss by Duquette on Lake.

Lake was terrible. So bad that we had to call up Lough like 2 weeks after we decided not to call him up just to have someone to play CF while we were finishing out the season. The Lake-Hunter deal was more about making room to get a look at Givens and M.Wright in the pen.

Just went on the O's website and saw that they've added a Rickard, Olmos, Trenidad Hubbard autograph group at fanfest. Got me for 20$.

He recently starred as Edward James Olmos as himself in "I'm still here" the real life story of a hoax played by River Phoenix's less talented brother that was directed by his brother in law Casey Affleck. I gave it 5 stars on Netflix.

Wait, I don't quite understand what you are saying. He is River Phoenix's brother? And Casey Affleck's brother-in-law? And he perpetrated a hoax and then starred as himself in a movie about the hoax?

Wait, I don't quite understand what you are saying. He is River Phoenix's brother? And Casey Affleck's brother-in-law? And he perpetrated a hoax and then starred as himself in a movie about the hoax?

That sir, is why it got 5 stars.

Various rumors say he may move to the rotation if they can't get a lefty starter via trade or free agency. Perhaps this is just preparing for that?

You can never have too many LH pitchers throwing mid-90's, especially if they have two potentially functional secondary pitches.

What did you expect to get for two months of a middle reliever?

That salary relief allowed for us to trade for Parra. The Hunter trade shouldn't be viewed as just Hunter for Lake. We also wanted to give Givens and Wright chances in the pen. That worked out for Givens, big time. Then DD had to gain some salary back to trade for Parra.

Hunter is still out there. I wouldn't mind him back. But we do have Chaz Roe on the league min. as opposed to the 2-3 million it would take to sign Hunter.

Archived