Whose pitching in Minnesota as of right now?

Diehard_O's_Fan

I will be attending all three of the Orioles upcoming games in Minnesota. Who will be pitching in those games as of right now? I really want to see Kevin pitch. Every time I attend a Orioles game I have to see guys like scott erickson, sidney ponson and kevin millwood. I want to see a good pitcher pitch for a change. Espn.com used to have a list of the next ten probable starting pitchers. I dont think they have that anymore. I havent been to a Orioles game in a long time as you probably can tell.

That's 15 games away. Almost impossible to tell because god knows what happens in the next 2 weeks, you know? But, if they stay true to the rotation (doubtful) and Gausman does come back Monday night, he's mostly likely to be scheduled the middle game of the series.

That's 15 games away. Almost impossible to tell because god knows what happens in the next 2 weeks, you know? But, if they stay true to the rotation (doubtful) and Gausman does come back Monday night, he's mostly likely to be scheduled the middle game of the series.

I was just wondering what my chances were as of right now of seeing Kevin pitch. I would also love to see Wilson pitch as well.

KG starts tomorrow. If he pitches on five days rest, he would pitch on 4/30, 5/5, and 5/10. There is an off day on 5/2, so they could push the rotation to six days rest, which would put KG on 5/6 and 5/11.

Either way I think the odds are good that you will get to see your guy.

Archived