Red Sox Series Preview

Frobby

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Put the kool-aid down. I think I've watched enough baseball over the years to know mediocrity when I see it. Looks like a team fast heading south unfortunately. The Sawx will have this division wrapped up within two weeks.
Division race is over and here come the Royals. It will be a struggle I fear. Just don't feel good about this team or this FO for that matter.
Check back in 2 weeks. I think you will be singing a different tune.
Why don't we agree to see where things stand on June 15th instead of turning this into a p***ing contest. After watching this debacle tonight, I have no doubt this club is in serious trouble.

The time has come for you to man up and admit you were totally wrong in your prediction that the Sox would wrap up the AL East within two weeks. Fact is, we've outplayed them in that two-week span and we're in first place.

Put the kool-aid down. I think I've watched enough baseball over the years to know mediocrity when I see it. Looks like a team fast heading south unfortunately. The Sawx will have this division wrapped up within two weeks.

Division race is over and here come the Royals. It will be a struggle I fear. Just don't feel good about this team or this FO for that matter.

Check back in 2 weeks. I think you will be singing a different tune.

Why don't we agree to see where things stand on June 15th instead of turning this into a p***ing contest. After watching this debacle tonight, I have no doubt this club is in serious trouble.

The time has come for you to man up and admit you were totally wrong in your prediction that the Sox would wrap up the AL East within two weeks. Fact is, we've outplayed them in that two-week span and we're in first place.

He's been here both today and yesterday, so he has seen your post/request.

(Last Activity: 4:55 PM Today.)

He's been here both today and yesterday, so he has seen your post/request.

(Last visit: 4:55 PM today.)

Whatever, I'm done with the subject. He was wrong. But it remains to be seen if the Sox (and/or the Jays or some other AL East team) will take control of the division at some point. Nobody has yet.

We have one decent SP. Yes I was wrong but to borrow a line from Nazz "I might be wrong but I'm not wrong long."

I'm sure that every Orioles fan knows that starting pitching could be the downfall of this team. The only disagreement is over the degree of certainty in that equation.

People are hedging their bets with the negativity because they're waiting to see if we lose to EdRod. Then all the negativity will be unleashed on the board.

Might have to call up the old bookie and place a bet on BOS just to make sure that we win.

I'm almost more concerned with how Tyler Wilson pitches tonight than whether we win or lose the game. He's thrown to a 6.67 ERA in his last five starts (going 0-4 in that span), and if that continues, we're in deep trouble. He did throw a decent game against Boston on May 19 (6.2 IP, 3 R), but was outdueled by Wright. If we can get a similar outing from him tonight, I'll be pleased.

I'm almost more concerned with how Tyler Wilson pitches tonight than whether we win or lose the game.

Who says you can't have your cake and eat it too?

No more games with Boston until August 16. We play them 9 times in the final 45 games, including 6 at OPACY. It feels like it could be a helluva race!

I keep saying that we have to just make it till the 21st and then the schedule breaks. Then we have some light hitting teams until the ASB. Our pitching might not look as bad as it seems when we're facing BOS and TOR.

Next 4 games

Wright vs. Sanchez

Gallardo vs. Dickey

Tillman vs. Stroman

Gausman vs. Holland(Texas)

Then we face two guys from the padres with 7 and 8 ERA's and not an All Star lineup. I'd take 2-2 over the next 4 all day.

Archived