Who plays Shortstop during Machado suspension.

atomic

Didnt the Orioles bring up a body to replace Davis, when Davis was suspended?

I dont think it counts against the 25 man roster, but it doesn't help with the 40 man roster.

They were in September. They played with 24 when Matusz got busted.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ventura then WWE slammed Machado down. Good punch by Manny, that would make Ali proud.

Nah, that was baseball players not knowing what they were doing and losing their footing with so many people crowding them.

I'd kinda like to see Rosa get a cup of coffee during Manny's suspension. Granted, he's not a prospect at 26, and he's having a career year that kinda looks suspicious, but I'm assuming he's clean and deserves something for the year he's having. Plus, he's played SS, 3B, and 2B.

I'd kinda like to see Rosa get a cup of coffee during Manny's suspension. Granted, he's not a prospect at 26, and he's having a career year that kinda looks suspicious, but I'm assuming he's clean and deserves something for the year he's having. Plus, he's played SS, 3B, and 2B.

If the roster stays at 24, how do they do this, shorten up the pen?

If the roster stays at 24, how do they do this, shorten up the pen?

The roster does stay at 24 and I think you see Janish at short and Flaherty as 3B though it wouldn't be surprised to see Alvarez get some time at 3B and Flaherty some at SS. You then sit with a three man bench and pray things don't get out of hand. In a pinch, Davis could go to 3B is you get hit by injuries...

Didnt the Orioles bring up a body to replace Davis, when Davis was suspended?

I dont think it counts against the 25 man roster, but it doesn't help with the 40 man roster.

Those were two different types of suspensions. Davis's was a PED suspension, so the O's were allowed to replace him on the 25-man roster. But for suspensions related to on-field incidents (like Manny's), the O's would not be allowed to replace him.

Archived