Hey, Can I ask you something? (KBO player Kim Jae-hwan)

cm1290

I love Orioles and KBO(Korea Baseball is quite fun.. haha)

Kim Jae-hwan is a player in KBO. He is now at 19 homers and He is over .300 batting average.

He is so good. but He is diagnosed with positive steroids (No anabolic) 5 years ago.

He also received disciplinary action. but people say "He is doing well now by virtue of 5 years ago of drugs"

Even though He ate steroids, Disparaging His record is right?

Pretty standard over here in the U.S. as well. Once you're labeled as a steroid user, it's pretty much everyone will reference going forward. It's not entirely unwarranted, though. I'm not convinced guys like David Ortiz only used once. I think they keep using (generally) but just find better designer steroids and better processes to hide it.

Pretty standard over here in the U.S. as well. Once you're labeled as a steroid user, it's pretty much everyone will reference going forward. It's not entirely unwarranted, though. I'm not convinced guys like David Ortiz only used once. I think they keep using (generally) but just find better designer steroids and better processes to hide it.

To me steroids are dangerous. I don't see why anyone would keep using when it

could effect their health long term. My saying Ortiz isn't using or others using.

It's just foolish for them. IMO

To me steroids are dangerous. I don't see why anyone would keep using when it

could effect their health long term. My saying Ortiz isn't using or others using.

It's just foolish for them. IMO

It's foolish to play football, or box, or ski.

Exactly, how many football players get multiple concussions and continue to play?

I think 2 reasons: 1) Money involved and 2) Fame

Same with steroids or other enhancing drugs

I think the NFL has come a long way in the last couple of years and dealing with concussions.

You guys should really read some more literature. Or if you're lazy, watch "Bigger, Stronger, Faster" , a steroid documentary.

I know as I age, HGH and TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy) will almost be a sure thing to maintain a high quality of life at 60+.

Actually, Junior Seau dies of CTE (in other words to many hits to the head or concussions.

Here is the article:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8872778/junior-seau-family-files-wrongful-death-suit-vs-nfl

Good point.

The Chargers in that era, was like the Steelers and Raiders, teams willing to take whatever edge they could.

Seau did have anger issues and I am sure was Roid rage, but IMO.

Archived