Friday's Pre-game Hangout event: Game Bar and Grill

Tony-OH

This Friday is Hangout night and there's still time to get your discounted $22 tickets. Even if you already have tickets, we hope you;ll join us for our pre-game event at Game Sports Bar just a few blocks from Camden Yards. They have free parking, discounted beers, discounted food, and a free beer coupon for after the game.

Plus, you'll get to meet fellow Hangouters and ask questions to me and Stan the Fan during our 30 minute round table discussion about the Orioles.

Please consider dropping by. We'd love to see you and meet our fellow Hangouer.

Where:

Game Sports Bar

1400 Warner St, Baltimore, MD 21230

Time: 5PM - 6:45PM

So who's coming?

This Friday is Hangout night and there's still time to get your discounted $22 tickets. Even if you already have tickets, we hope you;ll join us for our pre-game event at Game Sports Bar just a few blocks from Camden Yards. They have free parking, discounted beers, discounted food, and a free beer coupon for after the game.

Plus, you'll get to meet fellow Hangouters and ask questions to me and Stan the Fan during our 30 minute round table discussion about the Orioles.

Please consider dropping by. We'd love to see you and meet our fellow Hangouer.

Where:

Game Sports Bar

1400 Warner St, Baltimore, MD 21230

Time: 5PM - 6:45PM

So who's coming?

Me...

And a bunch of dudes from the Toronto Blue Jays Message Board. I guess they are dudes.

Archived