vs. PADRES, 6/28

OFFNY

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Joe tweets the entire game

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">JJ Hardy had no idea Trump was already building that wall!!!upton climbed that wall Wow..San Diego too close to Tiajuana#callcopshardyrobbed</p>— Joe Angel (@WaveItByeBye) <a href="

">June 29, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">JJ Hardy had no idea Trump was already building that wall!!!upton climbed that wall Wow..San Diego too close to Tiajuana#callcopshardyrobbed</p>— Joe Angel (@WaveItByeBye) <a href="

We should get him to post in the game thread.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">JJ Hardy had no idea Trump was already building that wall!!!upton climbed that wall Wow..San Diego too close to Tiajuana#callcopshardyrobbed</p>? Joe Angel (@WaveItByeBye) <a href="

Daaamn that tweet is loaded.

I find it depressing that Joe Angel knows how to Twitter and I still have no clue about the black magic involved.

Archived