vs. PADRES, 6/28

OFFNY

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't say enough good things about it. Funnily enough since you brought up Romania, one of the guys at the hostel I stayed at in Lisbon was from Romania.

A friend of of mine from Romania just went to Portugal this past summer with her sister and husband! I need to find some pics for you.

How long ago was that? That's a just under 10 hours non-stop. Btw, I tend to fly alot.

1985. Not 100% sure it was that long now. Still it was a 35 hour day. Drive early morning to BWI. BWI to JFK. JFK to Stuttgart. Sister and husband picked us up and 50-70 mile drive to Augsburg. Me and my buddy died for 8 hours when we hit the bed. :P

1985. Not 100% sure it was that long now. Still it was a 35 hour day. Drive early morning to BWI. BWI to JFK. JFK to Stuttgart. Sister and husband picked us up and 50-70 mile drive to Augsburg. Me and my buddy died for 8 hours when we hit the bed. :P

I know that feeling you wake up wondering where you are. :P

There's a nice trip. Iceland for 7 days, fly to Glasgow for a night or two, drink your ass off like Anthony Bourdain Layover, then fly back home.

Yeah, I know! It sounds like a great trip, plus with the English Pound being cheap it makes it even better. :)

There's a nice trip. Iceland for 7 days, fly to Glasgow for a night or two, drink your ass off like Anthony Bourdain Layover, then fly back home.

I could fly for $1600 ish. Plus 7 days lodging in Reykjavik and 2 or 3 in Scotland.

Could probably do it for $4000 total.

Archived