My Trade Target

weams

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/r/rayro02.shtml?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-

I watched him as a youngster here in Harrisburg and always felt he would have a better career than Eduardo Rodriquez who I also watched extensively.

Hard-throwing Diamondbacks lefty Robbie Ray, who's eighth in the majors in K/9 (10.42) is drawing interest from teams looking for starters. The 24-year-old has thrown 214 innings of 4.00 ERA ball dating to 2015 and won't even become eligible for arbitration until after 2017, meaning he has four full seasons of club control remaining.

MLBTraderumors.com

Free agent in 2021. Not even arb eligible til 2018. They are building around this guy, not trading him. Same reason SD did not trade Tyson Ross.

They are trading him. For a good amount. My opinion.

I would prefer if the Orioles trade for someone like Jeremy Hellickson instead. Hellickson's contract is up after this year and he won't cost too much in terms of prospects. He could be similar to what Joe Saunders was for the Orioles in 2012.

I would prefer if the Orioles trade for someone like Jeremy Hellickson instead. Hellickson's contract is up after this year and he won't cost too much in terms of prospects. He could be similar to what Joe Saunders was for the Orioles in 2012.

Hellickson is a Phillie now right?

I think if Duquette were to try to work out a deal with MacPhail we are gonna end up really regretting it. Macphail is great at turning a mediocre part into like 3 good prospects.

He did it for us how many times?

There were at least 3 great trades were he sold off one valuable piece to get parts.

Tejada trade, Bedard trade, Koji trade

There were at least 2 other great trades were he 'bought' for us and landed guys like JJ Hardy and Mark Reynolds.

His Free Agent signings didn't always work out so well, but his trades were overall quite successful for us.

If you look at what he's done in Philly already trade-wise I think it's already impressive.

There were at least 3 great trades were he sold off one valuable piece to get parts.

There were at least 2 other great trades were he 'bought' for us and landed guys like JJ Hardy and Mark Reynolds.

His Free Agent signings didn't always work out so well, but his trades were overall quite successful for us.

If you look at what he's done in Phillie already trade-wise I think it's already impressive.

That's just what he does, but doesn't do free agency well. Bedard was even worse for Seattle because Bedard was injured and didn't do anything.

If you look at what he's done in Philly already trade-wise I think it's already impressive.

And those players were "mediocre"?

Archived