Wieters' Foot

backwardsk

No, it's not. If he was really hurt, he would have been pulled right then. He still caught the rest of the game.

Caleb caught the rest of the game when he got drilled in the nuts, and had to go to the ER right after the game. I'm just worried that Joseph will catch the rest of the series

Sent from Neverneverland using James Hetfield's voice

Oh crap. This is BAAAADDD. That means we see more Caleb Joseph. But we see more Pena, so I guess that's a positive.

Caleb will be fine. It's not like has much of chance to get any at bats. He does better when he is in the rotation more often.

Caleb caught the rest of the game when he got drilled in the nuts, and had to go to the ER right after the game. I'm just worried that Joseph will catch the rest of the series

Sent from Neverneverland using James Hetfield's voice

Caleb's injury was late in the game. Eight inning and he was down for a while.

I have seen a number of folks hurt a foot and be fine until the shoe comes off.

usually that's an ankle injury and the shoe is a hightop, surrounding the ankle and when the shoe is removed, the swelling is allowed, since there is now room.

There are so many small bones in one's foot, its crazy.

usually that's an ankle injury and the shoe is a hightop, surrounding the ankle and when the shoe is removed, the swelling is allowed, since there is now room.

There are so many small bones in one's foot, its crazy.

Nope, I'm pretty sure the ones I have seen in person were foot injuries. ;)

I don't hang out with folks that wear hightops very often.

I do, however, hang out with folks that should be wearing steel toed boots and aren't.

Archived