Cashner may not Start Tonight.

weams

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see no reason to believe Ubaldo is close to figuring it out. And I'm certainly not banking another $13.5 million (plus whatever he's owed for the remainder of this season) taking that gamble.

Ubaldo brings nothing to the team right now. Cashner could at least bring some gas as a reliever. And either way, you would get Ubaldo's contract off the books for next year.

I watched Cashner pitch last year in Pittsburgh and his stuff is pretty good.

I watched Cashner pitch last year in Pittsburgh and his stuff is pretty good.

Yeah, a 6+ ERA away from SD is awesome.

This board cracks me up. You go off observation, they whirl insults and say to bring facts. You bring facts and they say his stuff is good.

A bunch of bullies. I had Crazysilver PM the other day to call me names. Class act there. Why I continue posting here is beyond me. I post on some other sports boards and no place else is such disrespect tolerated.

Leave me the hell alone.

This board cracks me up. You go off observation, they whirl insults and say to bring facts. You bring facts and they say his stuff is good.

A bunch of bullies. I had Crazysilver PM the other day to call me names. Class act there. Why I continue posting here is beyond me. I post on some other sports boards and no place else is such disrespect tolerated.

Leave me the hell alone.

You talking to me, homie?

Leave me the hell alone.

You stay because of people like me and scOtt, who are fun and goofy people and bring everyone's spirts up. Every village has its assholes, it's just not being one/ ignoring them when they come to you is the key. I've dealt with nasty rich kids, stupid rednecks and every sort of human donkey imaginable. I just find more comedy in people arguing over the Internet about their intelligence. Those people have nothing better to do, and usually their lives suck. If you take everything with a grain of salt and a chuckle, life is better. Maybe it's because I don't take everyone that seriously around here, whereas a lot of people have a lot of self importance. You're a great poster, bro. Stay and keep up the good content

Leave me the hell alone.

Why not continue to do this and keep your incessant self pity and whining out of here.

Leave me the hell alone.

I didn't say his results... I said stuff.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Per sources, <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/padres?src=hash">#padres</a> also wanted <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a> minor league LHP Garrett Cleavinger and RHP Jhon Peluffo in Jimenez/Upton deal.</p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

">July 26, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Per sources, <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/padres?src=hash">#padres</a> also wanted <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a> minor league LHP Garrett Cleavinger and RHP Jhon Peluffo in Jimenez/Upton deal.</p>? Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="
">July 26, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Good. Glad they said no.

Cashner is your typical "thrower." He just isn't a pitcher, never has been and never will be.

He implodes at any moment of adversity. Really, really hoping the Jays trade for him.

SD is sabotaging the rest of the division.

DD is so good at hiding Ubaldo because he has practice doing it from all his rule 5 picks. I'm beginning to think that Ubaldo is best friends with Lew Ford, and we all know about him.

SD is sabotaging the rest of the division.

DD is so good at hiding Ubaldo because he has practice doing it from all his rule 5 picks. I'm beginning to think that Ubaldo is best friends with Lew Ford, and we all know about him.

Lol. If the Orioles want an available padre, LH reliever Ryan Buchter is the guy to get. Throws mid 90s and the ball comes heavy out of his hand. I think the mets want him and LHP Brad hand. Hand is too wild IMO.

Archived