vs. BLUE JAYS, 7/30

OFFNY

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, they do have a whole fairly sizeable country to draw from with no competition.

They had some down years in attendance, but you can't deny that their fan base is passionate. Baltimore's attendance has been a disappointment.

Have we seen enough of Despaigne? Not a MLBer...

Two bad outings in a row.

After an absolutely fantastic one last Friday night vs Cleveland. I think hrs a solid role player in this bullpen, a guy who can go 3 or 5 when. We have several guys in a rotation who are always a threat to go 5 or less.

Two bad outings in a row.

After an absolutely fantastic one last Friday night vs Cleveland. I think hrs a solid role player in this bullpen, a guy who can go 3 or 5 when. We have several guys in a rotation who are always a threat to go 5 or less.

Admittedly, I'm not actually watching the game here in Denver, but every time I check his stats he's giving up runs... he might NEED to be in the bullpen, but I don't think he should be...

Great teams, who are real contenders for the World Series don't constantly win 5 lose 5, win 4 lose 4, the entire season, just doesn't work that way.

That's pretty much the same sentiment I posted last week in a game thread or another thread. It's hard to imagine this team maintaining a hot streak for 3 straight series in the postseason. The dreaded losing streak is always just a step behind us when they run off a good streak.

That's pretty much the same sentiment I posted last week in a game thread or another thread. It's hard to imagine this team maintaining a hot streak for 3 straight series in the postseason. The dreaded losing streak is always just a step behind us when they run off a good streak.

What I've noticed is that when Tillman wins, then we usually do well through that rotation. If Tillman loses, then this happens

Archived