vs. BLUE JAYS, 7/30

OFFNY

The Orioles are due for a big inning in one of these games Schoop has been slumping bad.

It feels like the offense is due but they just can't get it going.. Feels like last year's 2nd half offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone else with tears in their eyes? God durn this is painful to watch. Its been enough when your personal life is going down the toilet but then your beloved Os are playing like absolute garbage and falling completely apart too? ugh :(

It is just baseball. More important to get personal life together.

The Orioles will be .5 games out of 1st if they lose this game. They should be looking to deal Machado, Jones, Tillman, Brach, Trumbo and Britton. They should be able to aquire a ton of talent out of those guys. Maybe 2 or 3 will actually help the team one day.

Poorly managed inning. Even the announcers know YG is good for 5 innings. Why not have MG ready after walk #2. Then load the bases so now he has no room for error... SMH

Agree but Givens was awful so not sure it would have mattered.

The Orioles will be .5 games out of 1st if they lose this game. They should be looking to deal Machado, Jones, Tillman, Brach, Trumbo and Britton. They should be able to aquire a ton of talent out of those guys. Maybe 2 or 3 will actually help the team one day.

You are kidding, right? I'm as frustrated as anyone, but you still can't give up on this team even for this season. Most of who you mentioned are under contract thru next season at least.

Is this a joke or just frustration?

The year to trade was last year. DD isn't trading anyone. Man, Davis looks awful. That contract will hurt.

Nah. The BP is awesome. So good we can trade Brach or Britton and never miss a beat.

I've said for the last month that the bullpen is trash outside of the top three relievers (DOD, Brach, Britton). I actually think Wilson's by far the best fourth best reliever on this team right now. I would trust him to extinguish a team's rally and keep the game close far more than Givens or Despaigne.

Poorly managed inning. Even the announcers know YG is good for 5 innings. Why not have MG ready after walk #2. Then load the bases so now he has no room for error... SMH

Lol yeah Buck should of had guy up earlier in the 5th after Yvoni was cruising the last three innings. He got him up after Donaldson it takes the guy some time toget ready.

It seemed like pulling Gallardo when he did was a great move. In retrospect it is HIGHLY unlikely toronto would have 7 runs if Gallardo stayed in. Buck has to be thinking " damned if I do, damned if I dont."

Yeah, this is not Buck's fault. Givens needs to go down to AAA and learn how to pitch.

You are kidding, right? I'm as frustrated as anyone, but you still can't give up on this team even for this season. Most of who you mentioned are under contract thru next season at least.

Was hoping the first sentence of my comment would show the sarcasm.

I've said for the last month that the bullpen is trash outside of the top three relievers (DOD, Brach, Britton). I actually think Wilson's by far the best fourth best reliever on this team right now. I would trust him to extinguish a team's rally and keep the game close far more than Givens or Despaigne.

They have one of the best ERA's in the sport with a staff this soaks up no innings and isn't very good.

Archived