Playoff tickets

eddie83

The Ravens are home at 1pm vs the Redskins on 10/9. That would be Game 3 in the ALDS and if we are playing we would more than likely be home that day, unless we win the division and are a 1 or 2 seed. They would have to play that game at night, at least 8pm I would think. That could be a huge sports day in this town.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Ravens are home at 1pm vs the Redskins on 10/9. That would be Game 3 in the ALDS and if we are playing we would more than likely be home that day, unless we win the division and are a 1 or 2 seed. They would have to play that game at night, at least 8pm I would think. That could be a huge sports day in this town.

Also will have this going on. Ships and Blue angels.

Maryland Fleet Week and Air Show Baltimore events will occur October 10-17, 2016, at locations around Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, at Martin State Airport, and at Fort McHenry. More information and event schedules will be released soon. Please note: The Air Show over Baltimore and Open House at Martin State Airport takes place on October 15-16, 2016. - See more at: http://www.visitmaryland.org/article/maryland-fleet-week-air-show-baltimore-faqs#sthash.D1oZL0ER.dpuf

http://www.visitmaryland.org/article/maryland-fleet-week-air-show-baltimore-faqs

I have two 29 game plans, and I haven't gotten a thing.

I have two 29 game plans as well, and only received a notice that I need to submit payment for the Silver Package by Sept 7, in order to get the tickets which come with the package. The email also said additional ticket opportunities would be available in late September. Nothing about an individual sale in the upcoming week. Are others getting different info? Here's the email from the Orioles I received:

As part of our Orange Carpet Benefits Program, we would like to offer you the opportunity to purchase 2016 Postseason tickets. This year, you will receive up to two different purchase offers ? one is guaranteed and one is subject to availability. The first offer is a guarantee by way of a Postseason package. Postseason packages are assigned based on the size of your regular season plan (Full Season or 29-Game) and the number of plan seats purchased. This offer is available now via your online My Orioles Tickets account by clicking the "To Do List" tab at the top of your account screen. Payment for Postseason tickets will be due by Wednesday, September 7. For complete details on your Postseason package, payment options and additional Postseason information, visit the link below.

A second offer to purchase Postseason tickets will be extended to you in late September via an exclusive online ticket opportunity. Specific details will be communicated by email. Please review the "2016 Postseason Fact Sheet" at the link provided above for more information. Tickets will be subject to availability for this subsequent offer. As such, the best way to secure your 2016 Postseason tickets is to take advantage of the current package offer. You can log in to your account by visiting the link below. Your account number is xxxxxxx.

I have two 29 game plans as well, and only received a notice that I need to submit payment for the Silver Package by Sept 7, in order to get the tickets which come with the package. The email also said additional ticket opportunities would be available in late September. Nothing about an individual sale in the upcoming week. Are others getting different info? Here's the email from the Orioles I received:

As part of our Orange Carpet Benefits Program, we would like to offer you the opportunity to purchase 2016 Postseason tickets. This year, you will receive up to two different purchase offers ? one is guaranteed and one is subject to availability. The first offer is a guarantee by way of a Postseason package. Postseason packages are assigned based on the size of your regular season plan (Full Season or 29-Game) and the number of plan seats purchased. This offer is available now via your online My Orioles Tickets account by clicking the "To Do List" tab at the top of your account screen. Payment for Postseason tickets will be due by Wednesday, September 7. For complete details on your Postseason package, payment options and additional Postseason information, visit the link below.

A second offer to purchase Postseason tickets will be extended to you in late September via an exclusive online ticket opportunity. Specific details will be communicated by email. Please review the "2016 Postseason Fact Sheet" at the link provided above for more information. Tickets will be subject to availability for this subsequent offer. As such, the best way to secure your 2016 Postseason tickets is to take advantage of the current package offer. You can log in to your account by visiting the link below. Your account number is xxxxxxx.

It says your offer is avaible now. i think most of the people who posted have 13 game plans. You can buy them now according to the email. We have to wait.

As part of our Orange Carpet Benefits Program, we would like to offer you the opportunity to purchase 2016 Postseason tickets. This year, you will receive up to two different purchase offers ? one is guaranteed and one is subject to availability. The first offer is a guarantee by way of an online only "Bronze Package" sale. The Bronze Package includes three potential Postseason games: American League Division Series Home Game 2, American League Championship Series Home Game 2, and World Series Game 2. Based on your 2016 season plan package, you are eligible to purchase up to 2 seat/s. The timing of the Bronze Package sale is based on seniority, with each group having at least 48 hours of exclusive access to this sale. You are eligible to purchase your Bronze Package beginning on Friday, August 26 at 10:00 a.m. via your online My Orioles Tickets account by clicking on the "Special Offers" tab. This offer will expire at 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, September 7. For complete details on your Postseason package, payment options and additional Postseason information, visit the link below.

Plus i can only buy tickets right now for Game 2.

Plus i can only buy tickets right now for Game 2.

Oh ok, thanks Grimed. Thought I was missing something. Interesting that they are staggering the Bronze package. I'd guess that's because they are not guaranteeing the Bronze plans an exact seat location, so it's by seniority. I just submitted payment, and it at least indicated that I was buying the same seat location for the playoff games.

It's interesting that they are allowing 13-game plans based on seniority. We've had ticked for 4 years, but switched who bought them two years ago. I guess that hurts us. Also interesting, that a 13-game plan in the club level seems to get no better access than one in left field upper reserve despite a significant price premium.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If I'm understanding this correctly, at least they are offering all STOs tickets before people are able to get 2nds. I complained about that last year....on here, and to the Orioles. Maybe I was not alone. Or maybe, I'm misunderstanding this process and that's still the case.

If I'm understanding this correctly, at least they are offering all STOs tickets before people are able to get 2nds. I complained about that last year....on here, and to the Orioles. Maybe I was not alone. Or maybe, I'm misunderstanding this process and that's still the case.

Looks like everyone gets something. 13 game holders get a ticket for one game each in the playoff round. I did not buy playoff tickets a few years back for my specific games and instead did the non guarantee game that I wanted. I got pretty decent seats and exchanged them at the box office for better seats, Maybe got lucky last time.

If I'm understanding it correctly, only 81 game plan members will be able to get 2nds this year before everyone else. It also looks like they'll be able to get thirds. From http://m.mlb.com/orioles/tickets/info/spm-postseason-tickets?partnerId=ed-9903688-923161143

Single game Postseason tickets will be made available to all Season Plan Members prior to being released for sale to the general public. Tickets will be made available on a round-by-round basis. The first purchase opportunity will include the Wild Card and ALDS games only. The second purchase opportunity will include the ALCS. The third purchase opportunity will include the World Series. A date and time for these online only ticket opportunities will be announced VIA EMAIL in mid to late September.

All additional ticket opportunities are subject to availability and will take place via online only sales. Full Season Plan Members will be eligible to purchase additional tickets at the discounted "Gold" pricing to all Postseason home games. They will be eligible to purchase up to the same number of seats as they purchased in their 2016 season plan, capped at 8 tickets per game. 29-Game Plan Members will be eligible to purchase additional tickets at the discounted "Silver" pricing to the Postseason home games that are not included in the Silver Package. They will be able to purchase up to the same number of seats as they purchased in their 2016 season plan, capped at 8 tickets per game.

All Plan Members (including 13-Game Plan Members) will then have a final purchase opportunity prior to tickets going on-sale to the General Public. Plan Members will be able to purchase up to 4 tickets to all postseason home games at the "Bronze" pricing. Tickets for this pre-sale are subject to availability and are expected to sell out.

In the event of a Season Plan Member purchasing multiple season plan packages during the regular season, Postseason ticket allotments were based on the largest plan purchased.

Archived