Playoff tickets

eddie83

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really think the Orioles should start looking at the cost of the package. My 13-game package is more than a 29-game plan in a number of sections.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree, BUT I understand why they do it.

My 13g plan is more than 4 different 29 game plans - and I'm assuming those 4 plans make up a decent chunk of the 29g owners.

If we had the same dibs on playoff tickets, there'd be much less incentive to upgrade to the 29g plans. The ONLY reason I already haven't upgraded is that I have fantastic seats in my 13g plan and I'd hate to lose the B/C parking that I have, but then again, I also traded in almost half of my games this year, so if I continue to do that (sit in my seats less and less) I probably will go up to the 29 g plan sometime in the next year or two. But if I did that, I'd be screwed if they ever did anything drastic to their transfer system.

Bottom line....they want as many people in the higher packages as possible....they want you to upgrade (again and again), and I get it.

As long as I can get my playoff tickets before the 29g owners get their 2nds (like last year) I'm cool with whatever. I guess I would like to see some priority over cheaper 13g plans for playoff seats (assuming similar seniority). Someone else earlier in the thread mentioned there didn't seem to be any separation (as has been indicated in the past) by the sections owned.

As long as I can get my playoff tickets before the 29g owners get their 2nds (like last year) I'm cool with whatever. I guess I would like to see some priority over cheaper 13g plans for playoff seats (assuming similar seniority). Someone else earlier in the thread mentioned there didn't seem to be any separation (as has been indicated in the past) by the sections owned.

If you check what I posted on the previous page, you'll see that it appears 81 games will be going for thirds while 29 game is going for seconds, while 13 game is going for their firsts (seconds for the game they have from the bronze package).

What we your options? Did your current seat location matter that much?

I have terrace box now but i am on the other side. First base side now.But my regular seats are the more expensive terrace box . I have aisle seats ,so I am happy. Have them for me season seats also. I did not even look at lower box or upper box so not sure what choices they have for that.

I agree, BUT I understand why they do it.

My 13g plan is more than 4 different 29 game plans - and I'm assuming those 4 plans make up a decent chunk of the 29g owners.

If we had the same dibs on playoff tickets, there'd be much less incentive to upgrade to the 29g plans. The ONLY reason I already haven't upgraded is that I have fantastic seats in my 13g plan and I'd hate to lose the B/C parking that I have, but then again, I also traded in almost half of my games this year, so if I continue to do that (sit in my seats less and less) I probably will go up to the 29 g plan sometime in the next year or two. But if I did that, I'd be screwed if they ever did anything drastic to their transfer system.

Bottom line....they want as many people in the higher packages as possible....they want you to upgrade (again and again), and I get it.

We had a 29 game plan one year specifically to get better playoff seats. We spent less on them than on the 13 game plan and traded in almost every ticket. If the online system for transfers were better (i.e., allowed me to trade tickets from multiple games in, stored unused credits for future use, etc.) we would do it again. Ultimately, it was just too hard to make use of them the way we wanted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had to wait until I got home from work and then experienced computer issues but was finally able to purchase them just now.We like to do club level for the playoffs and was able to get section 280 with 2 seats on the aisle.

My login was 10am this morning and it says error, sold out. Ive had 3 tickets for 4 years and never had an issue. I called and the rep said people with 3 tickets are locked out. If you call, they will unlock your account, and give you the availability to buy 4. Just a heads up.

My login was 10am this morning and it says error, sold out. Ive had 3 tickets for 4 years and never had an issue. I called and the rep said people with 3 tickets are locked out. If you call, they will unlock your account, and give you the availability to buy 4. Just a heads up.

Be nice if they let people know. Figure they would fix that knowing it probably did happen on Friday. At least email the people with odd ticket amounts and let them know. Sad that this website has given out more information about playoff tickets then the Orioles.

Archived