Can we avoid 4th place?

ACDC27

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was a 16 year-old girl that was arrested for prostitution.

Henley pleaded guilty to corrupting the morals of a teenage hooker.

Let me get this straight, He had some type of sexual contact with a teenage girl, gets caught doing so, and then he whines about it in a song?

Somehow I doubt if he cut the young lady in on the royalties for being his "muse."

Stand up guy that Don Henley.

She was a teenage hooker in the first place (ala Amy Fisher.)

Henley found her naked in his house when he woke up the morning after a party.

He then called paramedics, because she told him that she had overdosed on cocaine.

Hence, Henley contributed toward her delinquency by her being at his at his house at all in the first place.

The Yankees aren't all of a sudden beating down the door they have won 15 out of 24 games in August, including series wins against Seattle, Cleveland, Boston and Tampa (and now us). They are the definition of a surging team right now. Meanwhile we have won 11 games in August and dropped series to Houston, Boston (Sweep), Oakland and now the Yankees. We need to go on a tear to avoid being surpassed. I am not a doom and gloomer who says its over but they have been in this for a couple of weeks.

Not to mention, when you look at their future and add all the players they got this year from trading Chapman and Miller, they are going to be great for quite awhile. We could be in trouble for many years to come.

He then called paramedics, because she told him that she had overdosed on cocaine.

Hence, Henley contributed toward her delinquency by her being at his at his house at all in the first place.

Right, because she was a prostitute it was ok to be involved with a teenager.

Rught, He had no idea how she wound up in his house.

Rught, He should gotten a medal for calling the paramedics to save this young lady's life. Instead, He gets fined , probation, and rehab.

Something tells me that this wasn't Donny's first rodeo with barely legal prostitutes and drugs.

Hence the rehab stint.

Sounds like the authorities cut him a break, but he whines about being called out in the press in his music years later.

What an entitled crybaby punk.

Well that makes very good sense. Thanks.

Right, because she was a prostitute it was OK to be involved with a teenager.

He wasn't involved with her, and I never said that it was OK to be involved with her ...... anymore than it was OK for Joey Buttafuoco to be involved with a teenage hooker more than a decade later.

He wasn't involved with her, and I never said that it was OK to be involved with her ...... anymore than it was OK for Joey Buttafuoco to be involved with a teenage hooker more than a decade later.

He was involved with her.

She was at his house and ODed.

I thought your comment that she was a "teenage hooker in the first place" was a bit disnissuve.

I apologize for putting g words in your mouth, but I think that Henley should thank his lucky stars that He did not serve anty jail time.

I think the Eagles had some pretty good songs.

That I never want to hear again.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dXzUEwBbf4M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5H-iF55xJxs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'll listen.

She was at his house the night of (and the morning after) a party. Though I never drink myself, from what I hear, parties at mansions sometimes have people there in which that the house's owner is not aware of.

Granted, it is Henley's (and every person who owns or rents a home) to see to it that illegal activity(s) are not occurring there ...... which is why he was arrested, plead guilty to, and was sentenced to what he was (a $2,500 fine, and 2 years' probation.)

Also, that incident occurred 36 years ago, and Henley has not been accused of and/or indicted of any similar crime since. So it really matters not much ...... although, an excellent song did come out of it all.

Yeah, I'm sure that He was "shocked" that underage girls were partying at his house.

Absolutely.

Maybe he learned his lesson and got the help that He needed.

Personally, I thing the song is crap and that Henley is a no talent hack.

Go Orioles.

Archived