So we are facing a 20-3 pitcher tonight.

Natty

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Porcello doesn't lose at home. Not one time this season. Ever. This is a big game. 1 game out with a win or 3 back with a loss. I'm putting money on the Sox tonight as a reverse jinx.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Now, for the first time, I'm suspicious of you Malike. You well know that saying it's a reverse jinx reverses it back again. Either you've lost confidence in Hangouters' ability to know your true intention or are a stealth Beantown fan. Say it aint so!

Kim will play once we're back in OPACY. One thing to consider is that Kim's GIDP's have increased recently. As dumb as this sounds, he makes too much contact some times. I think that's why we saw him dropped to 9th in the lineup too. Same reason why Jones is leading off and not hitting 4th.

I think the biggest reason was that Buck wanted to turn the lineup over and get Jones more ABs with runners on base.

That's reasonable, but I would prefer Kim getting on base in front of Manny. We're seeing Manny get way too many ABs lately with nobody on.

Porcello doesn't lose at home. Not one time this season. Ever. This is a big game. 1 game out with a win or 3 back with a loss. I'm putting money on the Sox tonight as a reverse jinx.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thanks for sacrificing a few bucks for the good of the team. Every little bit helped.

Archived