David Ortiz

sevastras

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why is one of the biggest and most notorious drug users of all time being so celebrated and most looked over for his drug use?

I assume by "biggest" you're talking about his size. As far we know, he only tested positive once on a test in 2003. Any accusation since then is unfounded.

It is ludicrous that he gets a free pass from the media, while Bonds is consistently turned away by the HOF.

I assume by "biggest" you're talking about his size. As far we know, he only tested positive once on a test in 2003. Any accusation since then is unfounded.

It is ludicrous that he gets a free pass from the media, while Bonds is consistently turned away by the HOF.

Something got him in the Joint Drug Agreement testing program though. I do not exalt Chris Davis. Either.

Bonds should be in hall of fame. Writers hate him because he did not like press. They should take the vote away from journalism majors and give it to managers, GMs and former players.

ADHD drugs are not bad for you, especially when you have ADHD live Davis does.

Of course ADHD drugs are bad for you. And it is ridiculous to assume he needs these drugs. If he needs them to compete than everyone should be able to use them. If they weren't performance get enhancing he wouldn't be taking them.

Archived