Get your rear end...

ReclaimTheCrown

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a little tight for money so I think I'll be limited to putting 3 games worth of tickets in the upper deck on my credit card. Would be a lot easier if I could find any discounts. Please let me know if anyone from the OH can get me value pricing. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a little tight for money so I think I'll be limited to putting 3 games worth of tickets in the upper deck on my credit card. Would be a lot easier if I could find any discounts. Please let me know if anyone from the OH can get me value pricing. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one of the few discounts they have besides student night tomorrow. With the 10% charge and everything might save at best a few dollars. Stubhub probably better. Hopefully they get above 20,000 tonight. Don't think so but never know.

http://baltimore.org/info/orioles-ticket-offer

Looking at how many seats are left. We will be lucky to get anywhere near 20,000. Place will be more then half empty. Blame Orioles all you want that is just sad. Hopefully walk up sales are great tonight. If that road trip doesn't get you excited to go to the yard nothing will. Really looking forward to the away games played in Baltimore when they play the Red Sox next week. Half empty stadium with half Red Sox fans in it. On a side note lots of Orioles fans up in Boston for this last series.:thumbsup1:

Looking at how many seats are left. We will be lucky to get anywhere near 20,000. Place will be more then half empty. Blame Orioles all you want that is just sad. Hopefully walk up sales are great tonight. If that road trip doesn't get you excited to go to the yard nothing will. Really looking forward to the away games played in Baltimore when they play the Red Sox next week. Half empty stadium with half Red Sox fans in it. On a side note lots of Orioles fans up in Boston for this last series.:thumbsup1:

If they can't fill all the home dates from here out, I can't see the Orioles existing in Baltimore long term.

Archived