Thank Yous for last night's win

FanSince88

1) Thank you Ubaldo for perservering for 7 innings despite giving up a couple homers.

2) Thank you Michael Bourn, Manny, and Matt for making that great play to end the game.

3) Thank you Dan Duquette for picking up a guy who knows how to play corner outfield defense at the end of August.

4) Thank you Buck for switching Michael Bourn to left in the 9th inning.

Agree wholeheartedly with all of the above. Also:

Thank you Buck for giving Kim a shot (but also taking him out when the situation called for it).

Thank you Michael Bourn for converting a sac fly opportunity. A strikeout there would have been too much to take!

Thank you Buck for having the guys to bench Trumbo in the midst of a pennant race. (I wouldn't mind seeing him at 1B and giving CD some time off if you are reading this board).

Thank you Buck for having the guys to bench Trumbo in the midst of a pennant race. (I wouldn't mind seeing him at 1B and giving CD some time off if you are reading this board).

Trumbo had back spasms, that's why he wasn't playing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Agree wholeheartedly with all of the above. Also:

Thank you Buck for giving Kim a shot (but also taking him out when the situation called for it).

Thank you Michael Bourn for converting a sac fly opportunity. A strikeout there would have been too much to take!

I agree. Sit Wieters tonight and Davis tomorrow.

Archived