2016 World Series (Indians vs. Cubs)

OFFNY

Good for Cubs. I'm already sick of hearing about them. Get ready to see a bunch of "long time" cub's fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silver lining: we don't play them 19 times a year and we don't have to see them flood Camden Yards next year. The Red Sox winning 3 times in 10 years really just made the wheels off the bandwagon unbearable.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Silver lining: we don't play them 19 times a year and we don't have to see them flood Camden Yards next year. The Red Sox winning 3 times in 10 years really just made the wheels off the bandwagon unbearable.

The Cubs are coming to Camden this coming year. Oh dear lord, the red sox flashbacks are coming back.

Fowler is a FA and with him likely to cash in, Almora is the odds on favorite to be the 2017 opening day CF.

I agree that they'll move on from Fowler. And I would give Almora the opportunity to earn the starting CF job. Earlier we were talking about whether or not Heyward is a starter next year. If Almora is your CFer, and Heyward is a starter, then you have to sit one of Zobrist, Schwarber, Baez, or Russell. I don't see that happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived