2016 World Series (Indians vs. Cubs)

OFFNY

I agree that they'll move on from Fowler. And I would give Almora the opportunity to earn the starting CF job. Earlier we were talking about whether or not Heyward is a starter next year. If Almora is your CFer, and Heyward is a starter, then you have to sit one of Zobrist, Schwarber, Baez, or Russell. I don't see that happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are good problems to have.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nah, Texas-St Louis in 2011 was better (one strike away from the WS twice and Texas lost). Diamondbacks-Yankees in 2001, obviously.

2011 was awesome, and probably #2 on the list. I remember watching game 6 in my Green St Patty's day Cardinals hat and watching David Freese win it. Dad called me after game 7, apoligizing that he didn't get a WS ring from the Cards, who I loved at the time due to him working at their ST complex with the Marlins, and the year we left is the year they finally won it all.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, MDtransplant757 said:

You were probably busy with school. Which BTW, how's that going?

Nah I wasn't busy with school, I was stuck on Twitter with the crappy bandwagoners. School is going great, roommate is still an ass but it's whatever. How is your school going? 

9 hours ago, Slim Shady said:

Nah I wasn't busy with school, I was stuck on Twitter with the crappy bandwagoners. School is going great, roommate is still an ass but it's whatever. How is your school going? 

I know O's Twitter is hilarious. School is going great for me, except pre calc. My teacher is a moron and I have a low C with 2 tests and a final in the next three weeks. 

Archived