MLB Trade Rumors FA Predictions

backwardsk

For full time DH, yes, please. Not for RF. The combination of Trumbo and Pedro really hurt us defensively and kept us from getting the most out of our roster all year.

I think I'd come around to the idea of Trumbo as the primary DH (at a reduced price because of the QO) and the RF some times against lefties with Mancini at DH. Other times Mancini could play 1B and Davis sit.

I get the sense that Buck loves him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trumbo had a career year.

Going forward he won't be worth whatever contract he signs

Take the draft pick

O's need to get younger and cost controlled, assuming they have a plan to extend Manny

Mancini and Sisco are probably in their plans then.

I think Encarnacion goes to Boston, and Trumbo would head to Houston instead of the Rangers

Saunders is not a fit for the O's. He is a left fielder/ DH. The O's need a right fielder.

Best chance the O's have at Trumbo is if he lasts until at least late January or later. And it will not be 4 years.

The O's will spend some money this off season But it will be for extensions to Tillman, maybe Manny and maybe Kim.

I think they got it wrong it both. Both will be too expensive. I imagine there will be a bad contract swap for a RF...not sure who though. It's pretty important that we get at least one of Ubaldo, Miley, or Gallardo out of the rotation picture.

I think they got it wrong it both. Both will be too expensive. I imagine there will be a bad contract swap for a RF...not sure who though. It's pretty important that we get at least one of Ubaldo, Miley, or Gallardo out of the rotation picture.

I don't think there is a bad-contract RF on the level of those three.

How about Gallardo to San Diego for half the remaining money they owe Melvin Upton? :P

Archived