Orioles Release Bourn (again)

Can_of_corn

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Diehard_O's_Fan said:

Is there anyway Gentry, Rickard and Bourn can all make the team? Does this push Rickard to triple A?

I don't believe Rickard is going anywhere unless he totally looks lost this spring. With his ability to hit left-handers and Kim and smith on the team, you have to imagine he makes the team. I think the last bench spot will go to one of Gentry, Bourn, or Mancini. Considering the fact that Duquette wants to upgrade his outfield defense, both Gentry and Bourn have to get the nod over Mancini in my mind.

17 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

I don't believe Rickard is going anywhere unless he totally looks lost this spring. With his ability to hit left-handers and Kim and smith on the team, you have to imagine he makes the team. I think the last bench spot will go to one of Gentry, Bourn, or Mancini. Considering the fact that Duquette wants to upgrade his outfield defense, both Gentry and Bourn have to get the nod over Mancini in my mind.

If Mancini starts in AAA, would not Trumbo become full time DH?  Would this not contradict the "Trumbo plays RF vs LHP" statement?

Archived